PSA: Don't forget about Steak and BJ day March 14th

http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/

Ladies, I'm just saying...perfect advertisement opportunity for you right here. I'll check back hourly lol.
bumping this for some of the guys out there looking....
I forgot. Was planning on chicken tonight. Guess I better thaw out some steak lol
  • Stag
  • 03-14-2016, 12:41 PM
I bought steaks, and showed them to the lovely Mrs. Stag with a wink and a reminder of all the lovely things I did for Valentine's.

She said, rather curtly, "We're having fish and asparagus.. And," she added with a sardonic smirk, "that's the whole menu, you perv."
  • Stag
  • 03-14-2016, 12:41 PM
I bought steaks, and showed them to the lovely Mrs. Stag with a wink and a reminder of all the lovely things I did for Valentine's.

She said, rather curtly, "We're having fish and asparagus.. And," she added with a sardonic smirk, "that's the whole menu, you perv."
What a bitch. Next valentines, don't even acknowledge the holiday. Wow.

As for me, I totally forgot what day it was too and made platonic plans with a lady friend of mine. However, I just changed the venue to Texas Roadhouse. I'll either get 1/2 a holiday or.....we'll see.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1661373

I didn't forget hence my Thread before yours
Hey I posted this last week and it got no love!
Stag WTF were you thinking, she is going to enjoy the victory again as she savors them after you grill them for her in a few days. Donate them to anyone of your friends who may have better results. Karma my friend Karma.

She said, rather curtly, "We're having fish and asparagus.. And," she added with a sardonic smirk, "that's the whole menu, you perv." Originally Posted by Stag
  • Stag
  • 03-14-2016, 03:04 PM
Okay, Coop - free to a good home - 2 rib eyes. Blow job sold separately.

She'll get her fish, and I'll be hunting a karma-blow in the morning.
I didn't get any steak today...
Hey I posted this last week and it got no love! Originally Posted by txboi817
Aw hun! Well I hope you are celebrating as I certainly will after work!

Well shit I had soup for dinner and no BJ.
I'm a settler. I'd've settled for one or the other. I settled for a burrito and baby oil.
In Australia it is on March 20th and is called Steak, Blowjob and Shut The Fuck Up Day.
Much better than Valentines.