Non-BCD event

Just throwing these out there. Non-BCD events. Any experience in that arena of the hobby? Are you ladies interested in doing that? If so is the donation the same? My male comrades, risk?

My situation is as such. I'm a single, nerd, returned college student who, fingers crossed, graduates in May. Do to being on the average a full ten years older than the ladies I go to class with, nerd, shy, and unfortunately not a body double for Brad Pitt and without the resources to make up for it I don't have date to the last banquet I will probably ever go to. Always passed off going before but since this is the last chance figured I should do this one. I also have spent the last year crashing and burning in the dating department so the idea of turning up with a vision seems hilarious to me.

Comments, ideas, denunciations?
Invite a provider you don't know into your real world? Go ahead what could possibly go wrong.
Being professionals in our real lives, some of us are quite trustworthy and passable for this type of scenario, especially an out of town lady.
SA could always be an option
Invite a provider you don't know into your real world? Go ahead what could possibly go wrong. Originally Posted by Remote

Choose someone that you think would be a fun date and have a regular visit with her first as a screening for the big event. I've done a handful of these situations including a
political function. Never had an issue and always had fun.

Appropriate attire is always important and should be discussed in advance.
Many ladies will do that, and the donation varies.

It's good to meet ahead of time, even non BCD, to make sure you click. It will be important for you to see if she can handle herself in the public scenario you envision, as well. Plus go over important things about how to dress, the contrived story about how you two met and know each other, and how she should behave in regards to your "relationship".

If there are red flags, don't do it. There are oh so many ways it could go wrong. You might want to post an ISO to ask for some "interviews", keeping in mind that your first choice may cancel at the last minute.
Invite a provider you don't know into your real world? Go ahead what could possibly go wrong. Originally Posted by Remote
More like the possibilities of fun are endless! Obvious you've never experienced the excitement of having a provider at a public function/event/whatever, people ogling over her, turning heads, and all the while not knowing that as soon as a door is between you two you could have her bent over or up against the wall making her moan and creaming for you over and over.
I'd love to do something like this for someone. No payment needed. And I definitely pass for civilian. You seem sincere. If it turns out to be bullshit I'll just leave. Shoot me a pm. And congratulations on graduating!
If any of you ladies are interested the event is the evening of March 27.
  • grean
  • 03-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Good Luck Man! I bet THN makes an awesome wing-woman! You may get lucky and she'll score a hot threesome for you with her and one of those younger college girls.
  • grean
  • 03-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Also THN doesn't have any face pics floating around on hobby boards. no one can tie her back to the hobby who hasn't actually seen her while hobbying themselves.
Yeah, that's something I thought about. That would also be hilarious, I go to a small Christian university. I'm not anymore but I used to be and it is the college I started at and they had my transcript plus I like my department. That also makes the other thing you mentioned less likely, but also hilarious.

As far as THN, I am more than interested, she has been on my list for a long time.
Well this would just be social time. No bcd. Please send me a pm if you're interested.

Edit: oops just saw you did.
  • jwood
  • 03-10-2016, 06:47 PM
I'd love to do something like this for someone. No payment needed. And I definitely pass for civilian. You seem sincere. If it turns out to be bullshit I'll just leave. Shoot me a pm. And congratulations on graduating! Originally Posted by THN
That is really nice. Lmao@ Nunya
Congratulations on your upcoming Graduation!

Shoot me a PM with details, if THN isn't able to go ...

Hell even if she is able to attend, I will gladly tag along so you can have 2 beautiful Women on both arms!