Glory Hole Fantasy

• Brot
  • 03-14-2016, 09:37 AM
I would like to indulge a young ladies fantasy to perform a glory hole bit. Has anyone got any suggestions on some places this could be played out. She is down with something a bit risky.
A knot hole in a local park bench maybe.
She wants to suck anonymous dicks, or just yours (or someone she knows) through a gloryhole?

Can't help either way, but I'm curious.
  • Brot
  • 03-16-2016, 09:41 AM
Ha. I will let you know if she is down for more than one. I have access to a conference room and I am going to set up a screen or partition. She will be coming in for an interview.
Nice. This sounds like fun. Could be very interesting. Let us know and we can make it happen for her fantasy.
Ha. I will let you know if she is down for more than one. I have access to a conference room and I am going to set up a screen or partition. She will be coming in for an interview. Originally Posted by Brot
call it her "mystery oral delites consultant's interview".
let me know - i'd be glad to give her an indepth interview!!!

You can probably get a refrigerator box from Sears, Best Buy or someone like that. Just use your imagination what to do after that.
Interesting...depending on when and where, I may be 'up' for it.
No fucking way am I going to stick my dick into a hole not knowing who, or what, is on the other side. That is just stupid!
  • Brot
  • 03-18-2016, 11:37 AM
It was not an open invitation.
if she can handle Huge loads, please PM me. im in.
<-----------------