How big of a piece of shit are Pro-Putin Americans?

If you are for anything other than Ukraine winning this war, you are obviously a piece of shit scum.
The question is, how large of a piece of shit are you if you feel this way?
If you are actually pulling for Putin because you are dumb enough to believe he will help you win some sort of political points you are the lowest form of scum.
Is there any way to measure scum?
Was there Americans who pulled for Hitler? For Osama Bin Laden?
Of course there were. Which traitor....piece of garbage is worse?
  • Devo
  • 03-18-2022, 12:24 PM
Hell, I vote Putin for the win, just because I want to see your head explode.

Devils advocate, OK.

What Putin is doing, is firmly destroying the silly notion that every country can abandon fossil fuels, and go to electric only in a decade.

Germany was the furthest along, and, now, they are going to bend over and take the bills for NATGAS up the butt, because they are 50 percent dependent upon Putin for energy.

Energy is Russias top source of income, what Europe was doing was waging a war against his money.

That is an act of war to Russia, and, hence, why he responded in the Ukraine.

Further, he has made claims against the US providing money for research into bio weapons in the Ukraine, the US Government has stated its the truth.

With what happened in Wuhan, where its clear there was an accidental release of Covid 19, if it was an accident, money we spent funding it was used to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans.

The confirmation that we are funding that shit, if revealed in Ukraine, will bring a focus on why we helped fund a pandemic, our leaders, Fauci,etc, should suffer for the repercussions of Covid, and pay for their actions in the pandemic.

Both of the above are positives as I see it, end the Green New Deal for good, and, get to the bottom of why the USA is funding research to kill innocents.

More?
I agree Charley. Anyone supporting him or rooting for him is an asshole and sadly mis informed or brainwashed. I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to get too involved in the war though. Many people were totally fine with leaving people rot in Afganistan because we didn’t want our people sacrificed overseas.
I agree Charley. Anyone supporting him or rooting for him is an asshole and sadly mis informed or brainwashed. I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to get too involved in the war though. Many people were totally fine with leaving people rot in Afganistan because we didn’t want our people sacrificed overseas. Originally Posted by Loretta77
I don’t either. If we push too far we have WW3. What makes true Americans sick are people that are pulling for or excusing Putin simply for political reasons.
Those people are scum.
And I also didn’t agree with leaving Afghanistan but it isn’t the same circumstances. Afghans won’t fight for themselves. Ukrainians will.
How large a piece of shit? At least 6.6 million square miles worth of shirt. Fossil fuel aside (and honestly, anyone rooting for fossil fuels as a mainstay honestly isn't planning for 100 years down the line, not like a lot of us are going to be here that long from now anyway), that is a weak argument.

An argument in the same spirit, would be defending Hitler for killing millions of people because there was a food shortage in Germany because the war! Might had been true, if you want to tweak the numbers and ignore some of the facts, but it doesn't mean it is the right thing, or even remotely justifies it.
Whoever voted for Joey Bribes is guilty of everything the OP described. It’s why this is happening.
... And I believe Devo is entitled to his-own opinion.
Whether I agree-with it or not.
And whether anybody else likes it or not.

We Australians got a good saying: "OPINION is NOT arithmetic."

#### Salty
And if we voted for the Oompa Loompa we would have boots on the ground helping Russia commit genocide.
And if we voted for the Oompa Loompa we would have boots on the ground helping Russia commit genocide. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
If you voted for Obama, Putin took Crimea. Oompa Loompa.
I guess your Putin Genius / Savvy thread did not go how you want so you start this one

Answer this - just who are these Pro-Putin Americans ? Or is this just a figment of your imagination?

Because one can be Anti-Putin while also realizing that we wouldn't be in this mess if Senile Biden wasn't such a fuck up. We all know Putin never tried anything with President Trump in office because he was scared of the repurcussions. Yet he did with Bush, Obama, Senile Biden

In terms of reporting on this war:

I don't trust what Russia is saying
I don't trust what Ukraine is saying
I don't trust what Senile Biden and the US Government are saying
Since I wrote this article two weeks ago:

India purchased oil from Russia using rupees instead of dollars.

Saudi Arabia is working on selling oil to China in yuan instead of dollars.

Argentina, Brazil, China, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Pakistan, and the majority of the world have not joined the U.S. and E.U. sanctions against Russia.

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates won't answer Joe Biden's calls.

Joe will be remembered for dismantling the U.S. hegemony and giving rise to a multi-polar world.

And, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the multi-billion dollar private equity fund Xi Jinping and the Bank of China graciously gifted his son...

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/infla...nd-russias?s=w

@KanekoaTheGreat
Are you pro-Hitler, too?
  • Devo
  • 03-18-2022, 06:35 PM
... And I believe Devo is entitled to his-own opinion.
Whether I agree-with it or not.
And whether anybody else likes it or not.

We Australians got a good saying: "OPINION is NOT arithmetic."

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Devil's advocate.

I am capable of debating something even if I disagree with the base topic.

Making positives from the bad if you will.

First, the destruction of the Green new deal is important becasuse we are very close to going down a path we might not be able to come back from.

And that is, keeping fossil fuels available until we, and the world have the infrastructure to support other fuel types, and right now we don't and probably won't for hundreds of years, unless we wen't completely nuclear to provide the electric, and even then, you can't mine using electric heavy equipment, which is just not feasible, cost, and technology.

The far left wan'ts to kill fossil fuels, and create a need for electric, which doesn't exist.

Now, our government is forcing people to buy eletric, with one, high cost gas and diesel, and by taxes on large V8 motors.

This year, every big V8 Dodge model has about a 3K tax added to deincentivise their sale, they are in fact discontinuing them, as has GM also announced.

Once the coal mines are closed, they will never reopen, and we lose a huge portion of our energy sourcing.

As for the Bio stuff, I do hope Putin finds evidence that shows some bad people did something with bio weapons, we as a country should not be funding that stuff, R or D, bad enough its out there, worse amongst people who are using it, or willing too.

Personally, I see Americans doing very little to support Ukraine, if its so important, go fight, send your sons and daughters to die voluntarily, no need to wait for the draft.

A gun company donated 500 rifles today, and is in the process of getting them an expedited export process, and, these are the same "Assault Weapons" that the left doesn't want us to have, but cheer them going to the Ukraine.

Other companies are donating ammo, its about the only real support I've seen except the usual leeches crying about the starving old Jewish Ukraians, that look like the same starving Jews in Israel, and they get rich skimming the money off the top.

Yael Eckstein is her name, and her dad did it for decades before she took over.

Jews and Ukrainian Jews get helped by a fat and lazy CEO who makes a million a year instead of it all going to them.

Nice, typical American help.
If you are for anything other than Ukraine winning this war, you are obviously a piece of shit scum.
The question is, how large of a piece of shit are you if you feel this way?
If you are actually pulling for Putin because you are dumb enough to believe he will help you win some sort of political points you are the lowest form of scum.
Is there any way to measure scum?
Was there Americans who pulled for Hitler? For Osama Bin Laden?
Of course there were. Which traitor....piece of garbage is worse? Originally Posted by Charley3