Disinformation

No not the disinformation the libtards try to often pass off here. But Ukraine disinformation

Why is Zelensky using a green screen to pretend he's walking in the streets of Kiev?

Is he even in Kiev?

That is clearly a green screen being used by Zelensky. The Chroma Key sucks and it's obvious.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1505269878135181312
Yea, that is clearly a green screen. I've also seen some things on socials from the Ukraine side of things which are very much too good to be true that feel like propaganda to me, but that video is clearly fake.

However, consider his situation. He has had assassins come after him nearly a dozen times and regardless of if he is still in Kyiv, his goal is to keep the moral of his people up. And for that reason, I can understand his need for a green screen.
It's dishonest and it's propaganda.

It's why I said previously with respect to Ukraine:

I don't trust what is being reported by Ukraine
I don't trust what is being reported by Russia
I don't trust what is being reported by the American government

There is a whole lot of propaganda and showmanship to try to bend opinions and get gifts of US tax dollars and weapons
The only thing I fully trust are the reports I am getting from the street, from my friend in Kiyv, and from Kharkiv (who, god bless, made it into Poland this week)
The only thing I fully trust are the reports I am getting from the street, from my friend in Kiyv, and from Kharkiv (who, god bless, made it into Poland this week) Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I’d be interested in hearing what your friend in Kyiv has to say.
I’d be interested in hearing what your friend in Kyiv has to say. Originally Posted by Charley3

The hospital where her mother works was hit one night, but it was already evacuated. Multiple bridges around her district were taken down in the first few days (they didn't plan on evacuating, because their mother was a nurse, but now they can't if they wanted to). They spent a couple of days in a subway taking shelter, before the fighting moved away. The only good thing I've heard is that they are far away from a major conflict zone, but they still aren't safe regardless.
Happy to hear they made it into Poland. I know several folks there and also people with loved ones who either recently exited or are still in the country.

Some fighting. Some caring for others. Some still doing their jobs to the extent that's possible.

Some of the stories have been inspiring, heartbreaking and devastating.