Ladies that don't see AA men.....?!

I dont think any of this is personal or about "feelings" since its not about a single individual.

If AA men got something to say about women openly saying "No AA", then so be it. Whats the problem with that?

I mean a "provider" can easily just say that "I"m highly selective" without singling out all AA men (and in that process still deny all AA men). Same outcome. But nobody hardly ever goes that route do they? Just brashly and openly "no AA". Originally Posted by Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
"Out of Sight, Out of Mind". For instance, (as I stated in another thread) tearing down monuments and whatnot; does not change a thing. It's only "visual". I am not changing my signature/auto reply/profiles to appease anyone. If someone doesn't like it, we don't need to meet. Plain and Simple.

This Hobby does not pay my bills and I only see whom I choose. Men of all ethnicities complain that I won't see them. It's a Business Transaction, not Match.com If the IOP was great and you left feeling otherwise, then the Provider did her job well. That's all that matters at the end of every session. I'm going to make my money regardless.

Focus on Change within Your Community, what You Are Able to Control and with RW Society. Not Hookerville... Anywho...

My Pussy, My Decision.
"Out of Sight, Out of Mind". For instance, (as I stated in another thread) tearing down monuments and whatnot; does not change a thing. It's only "visual". I am not changing my signature/auto reply/profiles to appease anyone. If someone doesn't like it, we don't need to meet. Plain and Simple.

This Hobby does not pay my bills and I only see whom I choose. Men of all ethnicities complain that I won't see them. It's a Business Transaction, not Match.com If the IOP was great and you left feeling otherwise, then the Provider did her job well. That's all that matters at the end of every session. I'm going to make my money regardless.

Focus on Change within Your Community, what You Are Able to Control and with RW Society. Not Hookerville... Anywho...

My Pussy, My Decision. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Why does this topic seem to rile you up? Nobody attacked you personally nor did anyone take an abrasive tone. Nobody demanded you start seeing AA men. I sure didn't because I'm not familiar with you at all. I don't live in nor visit your area enough to know.

This is just a general conversation. To tell AA men to "don't worry about it", or "so what", is asking AA men to not be human.
It is simple human curiosity to ask or discuss this type of thing. And AA men are human last I checked.

And I wouldn't bring RW topics like confederate statues into the discussion. That makes no sense since you cannot know how that affects individuals personally.

And when you say "focus on YOUR Community", who's community are you talking about? Mine? Do I know you?
Some ladies still thinks that all black men are pinps and drug dealers. In fact i have been told this before.Then i realize that its the only interactions that she has with black men. It is sad and disturbing.

Everyone in my RW sharing and reading this threAD is thanking you for the comedy today

Everyone in my RW sharing and reading this threAD is thanking you for the comedy today Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Really? I haven't shared this with anyone in my real world and don't intend to. It's just not that important.

Seems to be hitting you a certain way tho. All the excessive emojis and sharing and what not. What's beneath the surface...

There is still time to ignore it. :shrug:
Why does this topic seem to rile you up? Nobody attacked you personally nor did anyone take an abrasive tone. Nobody demanded you start seeing AA men. I sure didn't because I'm not familiar with you at all. I don't live in nor visit your area enough to know.

This is just a general conversation. To tell AA men to "don't worry about it", or "so what", is asking AA men to not be human.
It is simple human curiosity to ask or discuss this type of thing. And AA men are human last I checked.

And I wouldn't bring RW topics like confederate statues into the discussion. That makes no sense since you cannot know how that affects individuals personally.

And when you say "focus on YOUR Community", who's community are you talking about? Mine? Do I know you? Originally Posted by Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Playing the perpetual victim card huh. Its her body! Why are you so riled up? Do you feel like a man bullying a lady behind your keyboard?

Really? I haven't shared this with anyone in my real world and don't intend to. It's just not that important.

Seems to be hitting you a certain way tho. All the excessive emojis and sharing and what not. What's beneath the surface...

There is still time to ignore it. :shrug: Originally Posted by Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
For something thats not so important you sure are wound tight. Breathe, let it go!
Work on a puzzle or read a book!
It aint healthy to get so upset!
I dont think any of this is personal or about "feelings" since its not about a single individual.

If AA men got something to say about women openly saying "No AA", then so be it. Whats the problem with that?

I mean a "provider" can easily just say that "I"m highly selective" without singling out all AA men (and in that process still deny all AA men). Same outcome. But nobody hardly ever goes that route do they? Just brashly and openly "no AA". Originally Posted by Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
How about you do you and she will do her
  • R.M.
  • 06-18-2020, 09:06 AM
#mandlelivesmatter
#mandlelivesmatter Originally Posted by R.M.
lolling off my couch!

There is still time to ignore it. :shrug: Originally Posted by Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
It seems pretty important to you. I mean, why else would you go through the trouble to create an account literally several days ago and then just come here to stir the pot like you are? Are you going to mandate that the guys here hook up with guys instead of girls next? What is your deal?

The world would be a much better place if people like you would just mind your own business instead of dictating who people play with.

Idiot!
I've been in the business a long time and this may ruffle some feathers, but I've noticed it's because most have "management" and they typically aren't okay with it. --- Interested in others opinions/ experiences on this topic?
[/FONT] Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
I've heard it is usually the younger AA men who get the bad rap.

Older AA men don't seem to really have a problem.

I think they are mainly afraid of the "down low" problem.
I know a lot providers who don't see "AA men" when she's providing a "service". But, you can find her letting an AA fucked shit out of her doggie style, pulling her hair, and slapping her ass. The entire time she's calling him daddy and begging for more. When he's about to cum she'll turn around on all fours allowing him to COF and deep down her throat.

To some this is a job. You don't mix business with pleasure, right? Especially if you're Addicted to cock, big black cock, that is!!!

To each it's own.
I Know white men who won't see AA providers no matter how sexy, intellectual, or pretty she is. I also know white men who love EBONY Colored Skin‼️‼️‼️

It's a personal decision that no one can change.
  • Tiny
  • 06-18-2020, 08:07 PM
I know a lot providers who don't see "AA men" when she's providing a "service". But, you can find her letting an AA fucked shit out of her doggie style, pulling her hair, and slapping her ass. The entire time she's calling him daddy and begging for more. When he's about to cum she'll turn around on all fours allowing him to COF and deep down her throat.

To some this is a job. You don't mix business with pleasure, right? Especially if you're Addicted to cock, big black cock, that is!!! Originally Posted by Brooklynn007
Interesting. My ATF, a blonde who was one of the best reviewed women on this site, had a black boyfriend who was milking her dry financially. He didn't go with her on road trips, where she did most of her business, so I'm not sure you could call him her handler. But the woman literally might have been worth a couple of million dollars if she'd saved all the money she spent on her boyfriend. I found all this out after she dumped him and left the business.

Anyway, she had a no AA policy. So the thought occurred to me, like the OP, that maybe the boyfriend knew she had a weakness for AA men so was trying to proactively get rid of any competition, and he was the one who insisted on the no AA policy.

But I think your theory makes more sense. Maybe the no AA thing was her idea. As long as sex was a business she preferred the old white guy with the tiny dong. If it was something romantic or passionate it was going to be with an AA. And she just might enjoy that, so it would be like cheating on her boyfriend instead of just business.
Playing the perpetual victim card huh. Its her body! Why are you so riled up? Do you feel like a man bullying a lady behind your keyboard?

Originally Posted by winn dixie
How am I "riled up"? How am I "bullying a lady"? She didn't start this conversation, but she instead "bullied" her way into it. I simply responded to what she typed.

Why is it when somebody doesn't capitulate to the majority "bullying" view, types like yours get highly defensive?

Someone else simply broached the topic for discussion, now your types and her are trying to "bully" your way by projecting your own insecurities all over it.

Nobody said she needs to start seeing AA men. Please show me where anybody did. This is simply a topic to discuss why this seems to exist so strongly for AA men.

You don't like people discussing that? Who's really playing the victim now?