What the hell is going on?

Really I'm curious. Whats with all of the traveling girls visiting? I'm not complaining. Just check P411, TER, & even tos. There so many, seemingly legit, extremely hot providers visiting. Is it so slow that they have to find water here in the desert that is Pittsburgh. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
I don't know a thing about P411, but I think it's easy enough for girls to see the increased activity here over the past year-ish.
Ads on indys and TER go along with an eccie ad.

What drives them to visit Pittsburgh in February is beyond me though.

I am only sure of one thing: I would love to do the ol horizontal-naughty with Astrid Stone.
I might even propose to her afterwards.
I think it's always been "feast or famine" around here.... We go weeks or months with few or no interesting visitors, and then four or five that I'd want to see within the space of a couple of weeks. And then nobody again, for weeks or months...
I've heard Astrid Stone could be the best of the best of duo experiences. Any suggestions for the second girl with her?
This is a bit over a month old (sorry for the bump...don't spank me...or do ) but when things go well we generally love to spread the word around to other ladies. Just throwing that out there.
March madness maybe?
March madness maybe? Originally Posted by Nutzinyourface
Started a bit to early, but the current influx I suspect is partially due to that.
This is a bit over a month old (sorry for the bump...don't spank me...or do ) but when things go well we generally love to spread the word around to other ladies. Just throwing that out there. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
True story, Pittsburgh was bad ass! I wasn't planning on coming back until April but got asked to, it was worth it. I think the demand is bringing in the supply.
I'm an amateur photographer on the side and I got the opportunity to work with one of the "traveling girls" and I asked why so many in Pittsburgh. Her response was that they make more in Pittsburgh than anywhere else. She can see less people but make more money. That goes to some of the outrageous prices we see. Someone out there is paying those crazy rates.
True story, Pittsburgh was bad ass! I wasn't planning on coming back until April but got asked to, it was worth it. I think the demand is bringing in the supply. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Cheers to that....and awesome to hear it was worth it. Love it.
I need to make a sequel visit myself....my first and only was a while ago.
It's the start of Spring Fever is all.

Pittsburgh is a great place to end the hibernation.
sexy...
only if you want to wait until mid may for the 3 day spring season...
It's the start of Spring Fever is all.

Pittsburgh is a great place to end the hibernation. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
True story, Pittsburgh was bad ass! I wasn't planning on coming back until April but got asked to, it was worth it. I think the demand is bringing in the supply. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Maybe its the lack of local supply creating the demand. Or is that the same thing? I'm so confused.