I keep getting flagged on cl

Hello fello perverts,
I like the idea of finding utr girls from cl. Ive been posting craigslist adds recently but they keep getting flagged. I have been posting in the casual encounter section, and no where in my adds do i meantion or imply solicitation or money, but still my adds keep getting flagged, what gives? Any tips?

I have had one success story, a girl responded to my add who was actually looking for a no strings casual encounter. She wasnt much to look at but i got a free bj out of it. Go figure.
Post your ad here, I will tell you what to change.
Post your ad here, I will tell you what to change. Originally Posted by bigguyt
"Hello, im looking for a girl around 20 to 30 for a casual encounter or ongoing hook up, im from the east suburbs of pittsburgh. Maybe we could meet for dinner sometime, and if we click, we can go from there. Hope to here from you!"
I don't see anything that would get flagged. There are usually a couple of words like gift, generous and roses that get flagged quickly by the Craigslist computers, yours is a lot more pg than my ad.
Just bad luck - nothing in there jumps out as flaggable - try again and use different wording. Once an ad is flagged usually the same wording may get flagged again more easily
some random ass could be flagging you just to be a dick too
I agree. That's so much tamer than I expected. Someone has to have a hard on for flagging to flag that.
Maybe an over zealous English teacher wanting you to spell hear correctly.
Linguist, that was pretty funny!
Ya, i was seriously scratching my head trying to figure out why i was getting flagged, while i could look at other postings that were fairly xrated
  • Devo
  • 03-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Try using a different email, it seems that once you are problematic, the threshold for getting flagged gets easier.
Try using a different email, it seems that once you are problematic, the threshold for getting flagged gets easier. Originally Posted by Devo
That's certainly possible, but I didn't find it true in my case. Unless that bias expires after a while.

My first posts were all flagged until I learned what words (e.g. generous) to avoid. Since then, I'd say that 80% of mine survive, though there is still the odd flagged post. And I can then post the exact same text a few hours later with no problem.
That's certainly possible, but I didn't find it true in my case. Unless that bias expires after a while.
Originally Posted by elborak
It is true - and while you can have the bias go away gradually it is difficult unless you just start posting ads that never get flagged

Shoot - I had one CL account banned completely because of flagging. Thankfully there is an endless supply of emails