Why are women so mental?

Seriously, what is it with them? I can honestly say that when dealing with women I have come across and dealt with more insignificant, meaningless things that they have been blown completely out of proportion and/or twisted around to mean something completely different. They always read more into things than whats there and they are paranoid because of that. Or worse yet, they take on the "mother" role and more less try to say "sit in the corner and think about what you did/say" and feel sorry.

Part of being a grown ass adult man is knowing your not always right. It doesnt always mean your wrong either. The question I keep coming back to and asking myself, is it me or them? If the man is always wrong, does that by default always make them right? Is it really that important to them to look like a hypocrite that is always right, even though their not? I think some of them think that, infact that seems to be more of the norm than the exception. They seemed so obsessed with trying to save face. There is nothing wrong with being wrong.... whats wrong about it is trying to push it off on someone else.

I just dont get it. Maybe its just evolution, environmental conditioning, hormones, or who the hell knows what.
Why do men think with the little head when it comes to women?
Men are from Mars and who the fuck knows where women are coming from most of the time.
Seriously, what is it with them? I can honestly say that when dealing with women I have come across and dealt with more insignificant, meaningless things that they have been blown completely out of proportion and/or twisted around to mean something completely different. They always read more into things than whats there and they are paranoid because of that. Or worse yet, they take on the "mother" role and more less try to say "sit in the corner and think about what you did/say" and feel sorry.

Part of being a grown ass adult man is knowing your not always right. It doesnt always mean your wrong either. The question I keep coming back to and asking myself, is it me or them? If the man is always wrong, does that by default always make them right? Is it really that important to them to look like a hypocrite that is always right, even though their not? I think some of them think that, infact that seems to be more of the norm than the exception. They seemed so obsessed with trying to save face. There is nothing wrong with being wrong.... whats wrong about it is trying to push it off on someone else.

I just dont get it. Maybe its just evolution, environmental conditioning, hormones, or who the hell knows what. Originally Posted by swtslnce
The think you are trying to use reason and logic where there is no reason or logic just don't over think why they do what they do except them for what they are enjoy the good and blow off the bad you will be much happier and sane.
Part of being a grown ass adult man is knowing your not always right. It doesnt always mean your wrong either. The question I keep coming back to and asking myself, is it me or them? Originally Posted by swtslnce
It's you...trust me.
First of all they're female, when you lump HOdum on top of that, the results are spectacular.
right way
wrong way
her way

guess which one you better do
It's you...trust me. Originally Posted by Big Stig
+1,000,000,000
Wtf? What do you mean, mental?! As long as you wipe the toilet seat and put the TP on the roll the right direction, I'm fucking golden!

I just had a birthday, I can't believe you missed it...you don't love me!!!

On your way home can you pick up a Big Mac for me??? But NO MAC SAUCE!!!

Why did you bring me a DIET COKE??? Do you think I'm fat???!!!

Hold me...
Lmfao women aren't easy to date or figure out. I guess because I'm bi, Poly, and have 5 gfs I get both sides. I'm an extremely feminine girl dating other girls and I still can't figure them out. If I'm annoyed with one I just have another over. If I'm annoyed with or in the dog house with my local gfs I ask Lucy to come from Boston or Bella to come from orchard park or I go there. Having options makes it A LOT easier.
Wtf? What do you mean, mental?! As long as you wipe the toilet seat and put the TP on the roll the right direction, I'm fucking golden!

Hold me... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I got pocky...

Hold me... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Hunter????? is that you girl
I going to Wendy's for a frosty, you want something or no as I taint going to McD's

Lmfao women aren't easy to date or figure out. I guess because I'm bi, Poly, and have 5 gfs I get both sides. I'm an extremely feminine girl dating other girls and I still can't figure them out. If I'm annoyed with one I just have another over. If I'm annoyed with or in the dog house with my local gfs I ask Lucy to come from Boston or Bella to come from orchard park or I go there. Having options makes it A LOT easier. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
that better not be MY DOG HOUSE, ijs
anything with a vagina isn't prone to rational thought...i have met plenty a crazy mental ho...but dam i have met some straight chicks who are crazier then hell.
  • Zeman
  • 03-28-2015, 05:42 AM
You can thank 45+ years of feminism for fucking up an already delicate psyche. Add to that the usual bi-polar issues and all the attendant drama and you have a train wreck waiting to happen.

BTW this is the modus operandi of american women. Foreign women, except those in Western Europe, are much more mature, stable, and fun to be with.
https://youtu.be/pBz0BTb83H8?t=21s