organized orgy?

I've only been a part of an orgy one time in my life and it was a total surprise. I loved it! I was wondering if they have any organized orgies around in San Antonio or Austin. What are some experiences that you've had? I'm excited I want to go with a girlfriend.
We had three "orgies" last year - 3 gals and 6 men. It was a blast until the Puritans on the board decided to burn Slave Guineverre at the stake...
We had three "orgies" last year - 3 gals and 6 men. It was a blast until the Puritans on the board decided to burn Slave Guineverre at the stake... Originally Posted by OldYeller
I don't think that the orgy had anything to do with it... Notice that the other women didn't catch flack for that.

The orgy was just an excuse to fling some shit at SG and her white knights.

Have an orgy with whomever you want.
Was in two of the organized ones last year and were awesome. Can't say to many are organized publicly, but hear they may happen time to time privately. I'm sure with your post, someone may contact you if anyone is getting them together. Haven't been in one since last year myself however. It's fun with the right group of people.
Hi Fiona, thanks for letting us know.

I have on more than a few occasions organized orgies (not gangbangs) with known compatible folks. As long as you are in it for the love of group play, and not because you think you get a bigger paycheck, it can be a blast. With the right people, as Dr. Grey mentioned.
yes, orgies do happen here in SA. can be fun. just depends on chemistry of all participants.
Join a group, or a swingers board. There are several here and there depending on your Genre'.
Cool. I signed up for adultfriendfinder.com maybe I'll find something on there. And I'm definitely not even thinking about money as far as the orgy goes lol. First and foremost I'm a nympho and I love trying new things. If it's totally crazy, then I'm probably going to be up for it.
Did a few years back, would love to get in again.
Last orgy conducted in San Antonio...

These fuckers were like...

Where do I sign up?
Last orgy conducted in San Antonio...

These fuckers were like...

Where do I sign up?
Originally Posted by Simon Riley

Bwahahhahaha
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...walkingdog.gif
Is that you oldyeller in last,pic Originally Posted by milo
That was me before the orgy, back when I was YoungYeller!
That was me before the orgy, back when I was YoungYeller! Originally Posted by OldYeller
Well done!

Search out "The Big Blue Weenie"