Who will win......Obama vs Romney

Who will win the election?

Not, who do you want to win the election........put your money where your mouth is and post your vote where it can't be reversed later.
You didn't include all the candidates, DH.
Yeah, add Gary Johnson, Faith Hill and Timothy McVeigh for the Bitchita Whineman.
With two weeks left until election day, and Benghazi - Gate bitting at President Obama and his lying administration everyday that goes by is working against his re-election hopes.
You didn't include all the candidates, DH. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I listed the ones that matter.........quit pussy footing around and vote........unless, you need to see how the wind is blowing a little bit longer.
I've been predicting an Obama win for months, DH. You need to get out more.
With two weeks left until election day, and Benghazi - Gate bitting at President Obama and his lying administration everyday that goes by is working against his re-election hopes. Originally Posted by tttalinky

with Mittens treading water in the debate ,and coming to the center.He will loose the rabid right...
Race is too close to call, I fear. If I had to guess today, I'd say Obama in a squeaker. But it's much, much too close for comfort.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2012, 10:46 PM
Obama, Ohio
Romney will win with over 270, somewhere around 300.

Obama I hear that train back to Chicago coming
down the tracks. ha ha ha
Not the American people.
I believe the popular vote will be extremely close. I certainly wouldn't eliminate the possibility that we could have a re-run of 2000 where one candidate (Romney) gets the majority of the popular vote and the other (Obama) reaches the magical 270 electoral vote mark. At this point in time, Obama seems to have a clearer path to an electoral victory than Romney, but I believe it will be close! My prediction, Obama wins the electoral vote by a very narrow margin, 277-261.

These next two weeks will be interesting. I'm looking forward to it!!!!!
Funny part is that people think that the stupid polls
that they take really mean that much.
Probably Obama will win.

Romney's choice for VP is something not any decent person will find attractive!
Probably Obama will win.

Romney's choice for VP is something not any decent person will find attractive! Originally Posted by waverunner234
And considering that, people like joe blow or ww or ibh are mainly too stupid to realize that. And besides that, they are from texas, a state that is considered one of the most filthy and under-educated and under-insured states in the USA.

With record numbers of minimum wage earners, texas really stands out.

Where does it stand out?

AT THE VERY BOTTOM