City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: I-35 and 290
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place?: Yes
Activities: convo
Session Length: 90 min
Fee: 25
Hair Length and Color: Who the fuck notices hair at a time like this?
Smoking Status: I couldn’t tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Jaw-dropping, smile-inducing, good looks

The Rest of the Story:
It was really nice to have a good time in the company of sixx... er… seven beautiful ladies… and a bunch of pretty cool dudes, as well. I’m sorry I did not flirt more with MTC, who I only met for the first time, but its tough when so many want to monopolize her time! And speaking of that, I noticed quite a crew hanging on every word spoken by lovely NR. C.C was a surprise to see… turns out her roommate is a waitress. Who knew? And there were quite a few fireworks coming from MX and KL – man, someone needs to put the pedal to the metal on that one. As many of you may suspect, Jazz is my favorite music… I only wish I could have heard more last night. And that leaves one of my first loves, HM, who I was only able to ever so briefly reunite with. Sigh! And the dudes were great fun to meet and chat with… gotta do more soon, I hope, with special thanks to the dudes that made it all happen. I hope I didn't break any rules by saying thank you to all.
This is brilliant. And I find it even funnier that we were both posting "Reviews" of our time last night at the same time. Now that you've outed yourself, it was great to see you for a bit. I'm just sad that we didn't have the opportunity to let our favorite dancer violate us at the same time.
Fireworks go kaboom.

It was so lovely to see you there CJ. Even though you didn't recognize me. I will blame it on the dress
Kelli. evrybody is giving me hell for not traveling downtown to see you. Check your PM's. Let's do it!
Fireworks go kaboom.

It was so lovely to see you there CJ. Even though you didn't recognize me. I will blame it on the dress Originally Posted by klovve
Bah you didn't even say hi to me Kelli I would have bought you a dance! I got one for Marian

It was a fun time. Confusing on who was who, and didn't help it was pretty loud. But it was cool putting faces to handles and reviews!
Fireworks go kaboom.

It was so lovely to see you there CJ. Even though you didn't recognize me. I will blame it on the dress Originally Posted by klovve
They made you wear clothes?? Shame! I for one would have encouraged B Day suits.... for all!
Kelli. evrybody is giving me hell for not traveling downtown to see you. Check your PM's. Let's do it! Originally Posted by derek303
Yes, Step up Sir derek!
Bah you didn't even say hi to me Kelli I would have bought you a dance! I got one for Marian

It was a fun time. Confusing on who was who, and didn't help it was pretty loud. But it was cool putting faces to handles and reviews! Originally Posted by alcatraz

Im sorry but I became drunk very quickly and was dead set on getting my hands on as many brunette strippers as I could find. It was a moot effort as my drunk butt felt like a diabetic child trapped in a candy store.

Boohoo.