Anyone ever encounter....

I'm curious if any of you ever encounter a provider or vice versa in an everyday setting. For example, at a starbucks, library, grocery store, etc. Do you say hi? Do you pretend you don't know each other? What if a SO is there?

I've never ran into this myself but very curious if anyone has?
Yes, have run into providers at Cool River. They were just there for fun and dancing. Two of them sandwiched me on the dance floor.
Did not object. They did the same thing to my wife (girlfriend at the time).
Really.

Regardless of who is around just go up and tell them how much you enjoyed the session. Let them know how that was the first time you had ever done greek and are looking forward to some more ass fucking. Also, bring up CIM. They just love talking about it in a public setting. Good fucking luck.
also bring up how much fun bbfs and bbgreek are too!!!

j/k

I have many Providers in every day life situations. sometimes we chat sometimes we just wink and or wave depends on the girl.

for my job I meet and talk to Hundreds of people a year so very easy if I was to be asked how did I meet so in so...
I've only had it happen once. lol with "skip8" we just casually walked by each other and said hello. That's always the safest route!
Calling out their ECCIE Handle and waving is cool!

Like this:
Yo Marley .. Got Milk?
real loud thats the trick
Calling out their ECCIE Handle and waving is cool!

Like this:
Yo Marley .. Got Milk?
real loud thats the trick Originally Posted by harkontume
ROFL at got milk, silly kids
I was runninng town lake with gf at the time,and looked up saw a big booty running in front of me. My gf looked at me and said. You wish you could have some of that. Well I passed the booty up and looked over and it was a reg. I dumped to be with my gf. She just smiled and shot the finger. Men I miss that ass. She got married.
i saw one in the ER...we spoke
one as a gas station clerk...i laughed
and ofcourse all of the ones on dating web sites
Hmm, lol I am sure a few girls can chime in from my bday dinner at the Iron cactus. That was embarrassing.

But yes I have run into gents and other providers. I just go about my buisness as if I don't know them.
  • Carl
  • 11-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Once during SXSW I ran into Julia Roberts dressed like a hooker. Does that count?
I was at a Barnes & Noble one time and there was a provider there, somewhat obviously and not very discretely taking a call from a potential client. Didn't know who she was or what she did until I overheard her conversation.
Quickly stuff money into an envelope and ask her where she wants it, then get "comfortable"