Way more Trump lovers dying of Covid than Biden supporters

• WTF
  • 10-18-2021, 01:36 PM
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2021, 01:38 PM
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/re...rt-11632764116

In counties where former President Donald Trump received at least 70% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election, COVID-19 has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, health care analyst Charles Gaba tells the New York Times. But in counties where Trump won less than 32% of the vote, the number is a fraction of that — about 10 out of 100,000
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2021, 02:04 PM
Uh - OK
More liberal cultists nonsense .
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2021, 02:54 PM
This is what you call cherry picking the data. They just look at data since June. Trump had more support in the south. People are more likely to spend time indoors during the summer in the south, because it's more comfortable with A/C. COVID mostly spreads indoors.

Look at death rates since the inception of COVID, and five of the top ten most deadly states voted for Biden:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/
This virus must vote democrat LOL
Many explanations for this anomaly. Someone is spinning the numbers to support their story/claim
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2021, 05:57 PM
This is what you call cherry picking the data. They just look at data since June. Trump had more support in the south. People are more likely to spend time indoors during the summer in the south, because it's more comfortable with A/C. COVID mostly spreads indoors.

Look at death rates since the inception of COVID, and five of the top ten most deadly states voted for Biden:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/ Originally Posted by Tiny
True...yet this was before the vaccine was available. Of course high population areas would have more deaths before the vaccine.

Since then...self inflicted for the most part.
So, the doctors are recording the vote of people that died of Covid? What a ridiculous thing to say but expected, throw out stupid shit and hope for a reaction.

Thanks Tiny for taking the time to do a little deeper dive but just because a person in Florida dies of Covid, doesn't mean they voted for Trump.

I'm going to have to make a new entry for dumbest thing ever posted on this board. The list is getting long.
is this PER CAPITA or just total?
Here is a glimpse of BIDEN SUPPORTER event
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/re...rt-11632764116

In counties where former President Donald Trump received at least 70% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election, COVID-19 has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, health care analyst Charles Gaba tells the New York Times. But in counties where Trump won less than 32% of the vote, the number is a fraction of that — about 10 out of 100,000 Originally Posted by WTF

The first thing you learn in elementary statistics courses is: correlation does not necessarily mean causality.
I agree, but living in the south I can tell you that my personal observation (non-statistical) is that the ones still flying Trump 2020 flags also seem to be the last in line to get the jab (supported only by word of mouth of health care workers I interact with).

As sad as it sounds, it's like it takes someone close to them checking out from it to convince them "it could happen to me". At any rate, the more people vaccinated the better for all of us, regardless of political beliefs or alignment.

As a side note, one particular amusing observation I had the fortune of making. While driving through a rural area I came up on a beat up truck with the following spray painted freehand on the tailgate "Fuck Biden and fuck you to for voting for him". I wanted to follow him to inform him he meant "too" not "to" and ask how he knew who everyone he saw on the road voted for but I've seen deliverance and rolled on.
Well, at least we know who all the Blacks and Hispanics that died of Covid voted for ( he said sarcastically ).

I take issue with the statement, "the more people vaccinated, the better for all of us". I am 100% convinced that natural immunity is just as good if not better than the vaccine and consideration of this, MUST be taken into account in a free to make our own medical decisions, society.

There is no emergency right now. Have you guys seen the hundreds of thousands ( if not millions ) of people, mask-less, shoulder to shoulder at football games "expectorating" all over each other?

Just saw a clip of the Race Lady on MSNBC talking to Dr. Fauci and she is horrified that these will be "supper spreader" events, ( Fauci agreed ) a "feast for Covid" as she put it and yet no uptick in Covid since the beginning of open stadium's.

I think we should just slow the hell down. Old people with blood cancer are probably going to die from Covid vaccinated or not. Un-vaccinated people who have recovered from Covid, probably won't die. Anybody seen those statistics yet? How many recovered Covid have caught Covid again and died?

What's more "un-democratic" than telling a person who has recovered from Covid and is told by the government that they must still get vaccinated?

The Biden administration will have the dubious honor of being one of the most un-democratic administrations in our history.
"Way more Trump lovers dying of Covid than Biden supporters"

There are "way more Trump lovers" than "Biden supporters"!

Rather simplistic. Not to mention "Biden supporters" keep the statistics.
So, the doctors are recording the vote of people that died of Covid? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
"doctors" aren't making records of a disease by which people die.

#2: Actually, people aren't dying from "Covid"! That is a justification for additional funding at hospitals....and between care and death the hospital gets an extra $50,000+/-. It's about boosting dollars just like 90% of the "coding" billing departments in medical facilities and doctors' offices engage to get money.
This is not about Biden or Trump . . .or Collin Power who supported both sides of the political spectrum at one time or another.

This is about concepts found in the Bill of Rights. The supreme Court has determined that each individual has a right to privacy in how they manage their personal health issues. The concept is embodied in the slogan, "My body, my choice."

In my own case, I have chosen to get vaccinated three times. It is the right of each and every one of us to be able to choose whether or not they will do the same.