Hey upstate! New Pictures On My Profile! A few questions too.

Hey guys and gals!

Recently posted a few new pictures, I hope you enjoy them!

Also I wanted to say that this week we are post-poning our Buffalo/Rochester Trip. Ideally I still intend to come out the month of March. However, since most of you are requesting longer sessions(which is not a complaint!), I would like to do 3 to 4 days in Buffalo versus two.

Girls, what upscale places do you enjoy staying at in Buffalo? Any fun things to do out that way? I lived out there for a year in 2011-2012 because that's where I attended college, but I rarely got out and about.

I've had the urge to visit a strip club as of late, if anyone wants to make a day of it and accompany me I think it'd be a great time! What are the best strip clubs in Buffalo and Rochester? Any thoughts on the Alpine in Syracuse? Utica doesn't per se have the best of the best if ya get what I'm saying lol.

Stay safe everyone, and have a great night!

Xoxo

Ari
bests ya ...done gain a hundred ...pounds before ya truly done ...be welcome in upset

...an yas also donts wants ta be driven ...outta the tank by the shamu ...squad
������ will they drive me out?
Better cancel my trip lmao
Just beautiful!!!
Thanks sweetie!
  • Dpw
  • 02-26-2018, 06:03 AM
So beautiful! How long you in Utica this week?
  • Sam54
  • 02-26-2018, 06:41 AM
Beautiful as ever A!
Beautiful pics...makes me want to take the LittleLolita dive...immediately
My favorite strip is playmates in Byron. Open at 7 till 2 am. Full nudity, and buffalo and Roch clubs required covered privates. I see more nudity on Netflix than buff/Roch clubs.i would rather meet you at a upscale hotel for private show!,

it me, not you. I must be getting old
PM coming shortly....i'd rather pm hotel suggestions for Buffalo.

Hey guys and gals!

Recently posted a few new pictures, I hope you enjoy them!

Also I wanted to say that this week we are post-poning our Buffalo/Rochester Trip. Ideally I still intend to come out the month of March. However, since most of you are requesting longer sessions(which is not a complaint!), I would like to do 3 to 4 days in Buffalo versus two.

Girls, what upscale places do you enjoy staying at in Buffalo? Any fun things to do out that way? I lived out there for a year in 2011-2012 because that's where I attended college, but I rarely got out and about.

I've had the urge to visit a strip club as of late, if anyone wants to make a day of it and accompany me I think it'd be a great time! What are the best strip clubs in Buffalo and Rochester? Any thoughts on the Alpine in Syracuse? Utica doesn't per se have the best of the best if ya get what I'm saying lol.

Stay safe everyone, and have a great night!

Xoxo

Ari Originally Posted by LittleLolita91
Thanks for the love everyone. And thanks ladies much appreciate the suggestions! Im actually home all week. Sunshine santana will be in utica too, so i may do a few doubles with her if anyone would be interested in that, i mean, I'm interested in just meeting her for MYSELF! Shes beautiful! And where is Byron, is that out west?
Thanks for the love everyone. And thanks ladies much appreciate the suggestions! Im actually home all week. Sunshine santana will be in utica too, so i may do a few doubles with her if anyone would be interested in that, i mean, I'm interested in just meeting her for MYSELF! Shes beautiful! And where is Byron, is that out west? Originally Posted by LittleLolita91
Byron is not too far from Batavia. If you know where Batavia is
Gorgeous pictures lady !