Thinnest girls at Luxury?

I have only seen Cat but it has been a couple of times. I am typically into thin girls. I heard Foxy is small but also heard she doesn't do well with guys a bit bigger down stairs so I just want to avoid that. New to the scene and curious on who I should spend my time with. PMs welcome.
i think Cat is thin girl #1. Foxy kind of lean, Same with Scarlet and Julie. All them good for spending time with
Cat is gone, so Scarlet is possibly your best bet.. Black Pink is somewhat thin, Julie too.

and the coming attraction, Liah is the thinnest of them all!

assuming she has her same figure from 6 months ago
Anyone know what the current donation is for one hour at Luxury?
$$.20
Thank you Motorboatn. 👍
I think Scarlet is the thinnest
I think it’s foxy
I think it’s foxy Originally Posted by newindallas
Yea but I have heard she doesn't do well with "bigger" guys. I don't want a bad experience lol.
Having seen Black Pink this morning, I think she and Scarlet are neck and neck for the thinnest at Luxury title.
  • Lovr
  • 08-31-2020, 08:12 AM
Who has the nicer waist to hip ratio?
Having seen Black Pink this morning, I think she and Scarlet are neck and neck for the thinnest at Luxury title. Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
I would put Scarlet as SLIGHTLY thinner than Black Pink. But to read Lumpy's review, you would get a distorted picture of Black Pink.

Who has the nicer waist to hip ratio? Originally Posted by Lovr
Black Pink!
Having seen Black Pink this morning, I think she and Scarlet are neck and neck for the thinnest at Luxury title. Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Wow. I need some of that BP
I enjoyed Scarlet more then BB... BB was .... kinda annoying... Great tits and ass, perfect height... annoying to fuck. lol