Sucker Born Every Second

If it didn't work and guys didn't fall for it you wouldn't see these types of ads pop u all the time. Just out of curiosity. How many guys do you think fall for this every day?

Link removed The Dr
Enough that they keep on doing it
BTW, this is your last warning that the warranty on your vehicle is expiring.

Yep noobies log on all the time and think wow, what a deal...
Enough that they keep on doing it Originally Posted by valkyra
Welcome, gorgeous! How you doing?
Cutting some slack for new users who aren't wise to it yet.
It's the ones keep falling to it that I don't understand. Maybe being a victim is their kink.
Welcome, gorgeous! How you doing? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Doing alright, adjusting to the much slower and less spend-y lifestyle LOL. been going to the gym a bunch and hanging out with my boyfriend. lifes good.
Cutting some slack for new users who aren't wise to it yet.
It's the ones keep falling for it that I don't understand. Maybe being a victim is their kink. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

the sense of helplessness? the rush of energy as they look around, scared, hands on their wallets, breath fast, looking for a beautiful girl and instead being greeted by the cold gaze of a .22

i feel like that is a kink but idk what it'd be called.
Maybe a form of findom? "oh let me give this girl money, oh no, she left through the bathroom window... again"
the sense of helplessness? the rush of energy as they look around, scared, hands on their wallets, breath fast, looking for a beautiful girl and instead being greeted by the cold gaze of a .22

i feel like that is a kink but idk what it'd be called.
Maybe a form of findom? "oh let me give this girl money, oh no, she left through the bathroom window... again" Originally Posted by valkyra
I wouldn't be surprised to see a form of masochism emerge in which a person craves to be a victim or to identify with a group that's perceived to be marginalized. The payoff would be attention, validation, sympathy, and coddling from a person or group perceived to be powerful or privileged. Ironically there is some power in that. Almost like Munchausen Syndrome, but faking victim status as opposed to faking illness.
Seems plausible. Lol.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a form of masochism emerge in which a person craves to be a victim or to identify with a group that's perceived to be marginalized. The payoff would be attention, validation, sympathy, and coddling from a person or group perceived to be powerful or privileged. Ironically there is some power in that. Almost like Munchausen Syndrome, but faking victim status as opposed to faking illness.
Seems plausible. Lol. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
That makes sense. A sense of comradeship, united against the females who spite them so!
Not necessarily faking, although I wouldn't be surprised if somebody at some point wasn't like, "I checked out this suspicious woman and she robbed me, oh no, no I can't identify her in any secure way" without actually going to see anyone.
That makes sense. A sense of comradeship, united against the females who spite them so!
Not necessarily faking, although I wouldn't be surprised if somebody at some point wasn't like, "I checked out this suspicious woman and she robbed me, oh no, no I can't identify her in any secure way" without actually going to see anyone. Originally Posted by valkyra
When I arrived at her inner city location, I texted her for the house number. She told me to pre-pay the donation to her cash-app first to prove I was legit. I was suspicious, so I only agreed to pre-pay half. 🤦😂
  • Doove
  • 03-02-2021, 04:13 AM
Seems plausible. Lol. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Oh, it's plausible alright.
Welcome, gorgeous! How you doing? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Now cut the goddam tag offa yer bra for your next pics, fer chrissake...

Thankfully the mods are here to keep us unsafe and uninformed.