Vanilla Strokz

Is she still around? Nobody else does what she does. Miss that big clit.
I'd be curious too. I went back and forth in contact with her few years ago, but never worked out actually getting to see her. Did you ever review her, how was service and incall/location?
menu and rate changes hourly
Is there any current contact info for her?
Actually they can change more quickly than that. She once chased me into her parking lot after deciding I owed her another $20.
Didn't she talk in several threads and ads of moving away from the area? The old "see me before I'm gone" thing? And yes, YMMV but a big and delicious clit.
Not sure what her current status is but always had fantastic times with her in the past years when she was an active member here. We just clicked, never had a bad time and she never had problems with our very favorable grandfathered rates going back from when she first emerged here.

Know the last few years she tired of much of the bs board blabbering going on. Went utr then left the board completely. Hope she is doing well. Will always have fond memories of her.

Best way for contact was her email which is still in old reviews of her here. Not sure if her email is still active but you can try. She always responded straightaway for me and if she liked you. Worth a try.
never got that big clit thang.

I'm suspectin that most gals like this have more hair on their shoulders than me and would be banned from IAAF-sanctioned athletic competition.....

so why not just suck a small cock?

would seem a lot easier to find.

especially on here.

just make sure ya read reviews first, cuz the simps with big 'uns will tell ya all about it, and ya will know which ones to avoid...

(and before any of y'all get any big idears about takin some shots at ol roo while he's takin his afternoon nap.....just remember that my real handle on here is "The Human Tripod")

These idjits would be lookinfer a small cock that squirts insteads a pees
Only if you can get ahold of her lol. Very picky on who she sees. But yes she's still around.
Yup still around and very UTR.