well shitbags is ...this the ...end a our fellowship?

guys yer fearless ...plastic man ...has done relocated ta a ...warm ...red ...an white part a ...paradise

...today ...plastic man ...dones walked ...inta the local jimmie shootin iron ...shop withouts ...his beijing biden face diaper an walked ...outs ...withs a ...handful a pmags ta sticks ...ins his fully legal black ...rifles an ins a few ...days wills be ables ta carry ...concealed no ...questions asked

...enjoys yer welfare ...state ya brokeback jimmies done dids create whiles yer ...warm an comfy ...plastic man ...enjoys ...freedom!
Farewell Plastic Man!
Congratulations on escaping the rotten apple. Your unique wit willl be sorely missed.
Texas or Florida?
likes yer magnificent ...plastic man ...woulds even stop ...ta use a shitter ...ins texas
I am going to South Carolina in a few months

Retiring completely at age 53

Fuck working
Plastic Man for president
I am going to South Carolina in a few months

Retiring completely at age 53

Fuck working Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Do it if you can, you won't regret it.
Even better if your employer continues to contribute to your health insurance, it's expensive.
Upstate mods are celebrating and high-five'n.
Some unsuspecting Eccie forum in Florida is about to become a whole lot more interesting. 😂
PM, armed and maskless... what could go wrong? Well, shoot straight and watch yer topknot partner.
Say hi to don for me !
face diapers is a good way to put it.
Plastic mom must've relocated
ol roo done got out awhile ago, in case you boyz missed it.

see ya on the range, PM.

and if ya see me on the street....remember that I'm armed too.

I mean....I'd buy ya a sody-pop any day. I just don't thinck you'd actually want it.

(this don't mean you can't post here, though. I'm mostly out of it. Not enuff fer summa the spinner luvvers here, who'd like to see me tits up by the side of the road. But I still enjoy callin em out fer simpiness)

face diapers is a good way to put it. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

beijing biden face diaper Originally Posted by Plastic Man
to be even more accurate....
would it be possible to get an Executive Summary of this thread? All but two of the posters are on my Ignore list.
fuckin Brasil....

edit add: ya made it to the repositiry....