Name: Bruna
User ID:: P387679
Phone: 954-480-7551
Email Address: meetbru@proton.me
URL / Website: www.p411.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: LFK, DFK, groping, making out, NE, SE, BBBJx4, CG, ACG, K-9, K-9, K-9, Full GFE, IOP off the charts
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde below shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4" brick shit house - athletic, firm, MM's 34C, Frickin' spectacular bunda, sexy Brazilian tan lines, manicured, beautiful light green eyes
Recommendation: Yes
$700/hr. good for you, bro
I had seen her pictures on EROS and thought she looked hot. Great to know she is full blown GFE. Any idea how long she will be in town? And does she speak any English or is it all Portuguese?
Her P4 says 5’4” and 75lbs….how does that work? LOL
And I guess the 28A chest was pre-bolt on’s?
I had seen her pictures on EROS and thought she looked hot. Great to know she is full blown GFE. Any idea how long she will be in town? And does she speak any English or is it all Portuguese? Originally Posted by sharkman29
Great English. I believe she leaves Tuesday. If I had a secret room, I would print the picture of her ass and hang it on the wall. The (2) hour rate makes her really affordable comparatively speaking.
True Latin IOP is amazing. They do enjoy a good effin.
Cheers
Originally Posted by Pitroom
Thanks mate. I will see if I can read some of your reviews and dream of being you. Cheers

These pics are spot on.

https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/f...509.htm?cat=48

or EROS.com, click on visiting and click on Bruna
Her P4 says 5’4” and 75lbs….how does that work? LOL
And I guess the 28A chest was pre-bolt on’s? Originally Posted by Bowser98
Yeah mate, that metric conversion shit can be confusing. You're a credit to the boards noticing and commenting on stuff like that. Keep it up.

Cheers
$700/hr. good for you, bro Originally Posted by mr_atwood
The (2) hour rate was much more doable....on par for talent like her. Cheers
Great work my friend. I'm tied up at work currently, but would love to catch her before she leaves town.
The (2) hour rate was much more doable....on par for talent like her. Cheers Originally Posted by Sig9er
She quoted me 600 for the hour, I chose to pass but won't criticize anyone for spending their money how they please.
Yeah mate, that metric conversion shit can be confusing. You're a credit to the boards noticing and commenting on stuff like that. Keep it up.

Cheers Originally Posted by Sig9er
First of all, I’m not your “mate.” Secondly, i was just joking around. I do appreciate the excellent review, and would have absolutely no problems paying those rates if I had the availability (my personal schedule won’t allow it any longer). I’ll make sure to stay away from your threads from here on out, though.
First of all, I’m not your “mate.” Secondly, i was just joking around. I do appreciate the excellent review, and would have absolutely no problems paying those rates if I had the availability (my personal schedule won’t allow it any longer). I’ll make sure to stay away from your threads from here on out, though. Originally Posted by Bowser98
My bad . I apparently misspelled meat.
Cheers