Preferred 411, 6 month subscription are you kidding?

Was about to renew. But now they have it $100 for 6 months instead of a year, WTF? But I am gonna feel compelled to for sake of screening with some hard to reach providers.
Think of it as $17/mo.... I'd pay a whole lot more than that to be back on P411 :/
Frankly, it’s a bargain at twice the price. Less than $20/mo.!! You avoid one bad visit a year, it’s more than paid for. You get one extra good visit — paid for. No brainer, to me.
I put p4 guys at priority as many ladies do if that is any motivation for you.
It’s the price of Netflix, totally worth it if you ask me! What’s better than not having to wait for references to respond and just scheduling an appointment whenever you want?
Yeah worth it TEX TUSHOG said it right there, Price of doing "business "
damn, sounds like the outrageous inflation of some provider's rates here in the dfw area :^}

pay it or dont.

talk w/ gina if you have suggestions and/or complaints.
I feel a sense of relief when I get a P-411 request. In my way of thinking, I feel that a
P-411client values his membership and will act accordingly. The same for the ladies. Our world is different than it was 10
plus years ago. It’s risky and can be dangerous for both the men and the ladies. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Everyone have a wonderful, safe day!

XOXOXO
Frankly, it’s a bargain at twice the price. Less than $20/mo.!! You avoid one bad visit a year, it’s more than paid for. You get one extra good visit — paid for. No brainer, to me. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
"No Brainer"...don't leave home without it!
You can't go wrong having p411. I never understood why ladies weren't on there. It is 100% free for us to join. Now they are just out of luck.
I recently re-upped mine after getting reactivated for a 2 week trial. Definitely worth the cost to save time and hassle of gathering info for screening.
Just checked and it says not accepting anyone new unless I missed something.
I would almost pay whatever they asked. Got out of the hobby 11 years ago. Recently came back and was crushed that I can't get back on P411.The thought of rebuilding the resume from scratch is almost overwhelming. Luckily a few wonderful ladies offer alternate screening. Now its just a matter of getting schedule to line up with theirs.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2019, 02:53 PM
damn, sounds like the outrageous inflation of some provider's rates here in the dfw area :^}

pay it or dont.

talk w/ gina if you have suggestions and/or complaints. Originally Posted by pmdelites
A few guys will pay it and most won't, if you want the price to drop, don't support it and watch it drop or die
Well worth the cost the only thing I use to book anyone new .