REMOVE MY BLEMISH PLEASE

I would like to request staff to review the review I received from JoseCuervo2010 on 5/28/2010, it is currently on page 12 of my reviews.At the time of the review I stated it was a bogue review, and that I had never had/or scheduled an appointment with this enity, futhermore had no clue who he was. As you well know I have done my utmost to avoid frivlous drama, and I believe my reputation and history would point to the fact that I live up to my commitments. If I, in fact had of NCNS the guy, I would have admitted it took my licks and moved on. The fact that this review is not a review, but still a blemish on my record, still stings. Also as per the site policy a NCNS is not a review and is not attatched to the providers review, but seems that is not the case in reguards to me. In addition what ever happened to this esteemed member, around just long enough to trash folks and cause a ruckus and then gone, quite a bit of creditably don't you think? Before I leave the DFW area it would be nice to have this removed from my record, and treated as it should have been at the start.
case stated, thanks
chelsea
How do we know it was bogus? You say it is, he says it isn't. Any provider who didnt like a review could just say it's bogus. He said/she said.
BBL...the review in question is a NCNS and per our policy they are not linked to the provider that said those reviews do stay in the system and are assigned to the NCNS profile.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739
Hate to say it but considering the review was so long ago, I seriously doubt anyone would have given it any credibility at all given the length of time that has passed.

Shit happens and things change. 6 months is a long time in provider years and to have maintained a very good level for so long, any minor bumps like that, true or false, would probably have been best handled via a Staff email rather than a public post because guy will often check a current posting history much more closely than old reviews and you've just combined those 2 items.