Are Tattoos Really That Big Of A Distraction?

I was just wondering why some guys think tattoos are too distracting and others don't!! I mean, if you are in a dim lit room and the provider has a nice body and giving you the attention you need...couldnt you overlook the tats??
Honestly, the best thing I have ever heard on the topic is that, for the typical guy, there has never been a tattoo that made a woman look better, but there are plenty that make her look worse.

There are guys who like the tattooed look, but they are in the minority.
Sharktrager is absolutely correct. And as for how distracting it is, it just depends on how prominent it is, how ugly it is, etc. But in my book, there are no good ones, only bad ones and worse ones. Obviously just an opinion, but one many people obviously share.
As far as I'm concerned, there is a tasteful amount of ink one can display.

When you begin to look like a walking billboard, male or female, you've carried your obsession too far.

I'm sure there are many out there who enjoy looking at or displaying myriad tattoos.....I'm just not one of them
!
Honestly, the best thing I have ever heard on the topic is that, for the typical guy, there has never been a tattoo that made a woman look better, but there are plenty that make her look worse. Originally Posted by sharktrager
I could have not said it any better.

fbsmgirl,

Your question really boils down to preference.

No different then why some guys prefer blondes over brunettes, or naturals over fakes, or big boobs over smaller boobs, or Bud Lite over Miller Lite, or Ford over GM, etc.

Would a lady having a tattoo (or tattoos) keep me from seeing her, or even marrying her, the answer would be "No". But at the same time, it would depend on where and how large the tattoo is and to some extent, the tattoo itself.

For example, if a lady had the typical "trap stamp" that looked like following...

It would not bother me.

But, if she had a "trap stamp" that looked like...

NO THANKS!!! And I don't care how hot she is!!! I like doggy and the above is the last thing I want to look at while doing doggy.

Just my 2-cents worth.

netman
I'm a repeat customer of several gals that are tatted up like crazy. I like them despite the ink, not because of it.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!! I have a few but nobody has every complained about mine or left because of them! dont judge a book by its cover!! Not all people that have tattoos are drug addicts and trash!!! Some of the tats are considered "art" but anyway.....just asking!! Thanks
  • S-Man
  • 09-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Some of the tats are considered "art" but anyway.....just asking!! Thanks Originally Posted by fbsmgirl
Hence lies the issue... art is subjective. For me, the best tattoos are ones which can easily covered with clothing when the situation arises.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!! I have a few but nobody has every complained about mine or left because of them! dont judge a book by its cover!! Not all people that have tattoos are drug addicts and trash!!! Some of the tats are considered "art" but anyway.....just asking!! Thanks Originally Posted by fbsmgirl
People have expressed their opinions. You asked. No one said people with ink were druggies and trash.
Some tattoos are helpful:

Way back in time, the original reason for avoiding tattoo-ed providers was to avoid the risk of possibly contracting hepatitis. This is not much of an issue anymore since body art has become more mainstream.

Personally, I find body art unattractive and routinely exclude the P411 listings for ladies with obvious tattoos or strange piercings (tongue, lips, or genitalia).

However, my all time favorite provider is a Brazilian girl I met in 2007 who has several tattoos mostly on her back - the name of her brother on one shoulder blade, the name of her sister on the other, a small cluster of flowers at the top of her spine, a larger cluster of flowers at the base of her spine, and a small Griffin near her right ankle. I really only paid attention to the art while I was giving her a soft touch backrub following her BCD exertions.
On a different note, yes tattoos matter. Men either like them or don't like them. I have one, small tattoo on my shoulder and I regularly cover myself in henna tattoos. Hands, feet, arms and legs, I love henna. I had no idea that some members had a problem with them until it was brought to my attention. One person said: "How could she do that to herself?" and it didn't occur to me that there are people who don't know that henna is temporary. Even so, there are members who didn't mind the small, shoulder ink but are turned off by a henna tattoo that will be gone in ten days. Maybe it's the size of the design.
i have tattoos and i love them!
trust me the guys i see are not focusing on my tattoos during our sessions
I see providers with tattoos, but I agree with Sharktrager's expression that tattoos never make a woman look better. Plain, natural skin is more likely to be sexy.
nevermind