Bondassage

How do you all fell about it? Like it, don't like it? Has anyone tried it?

~~~BONDASSAGE~~~

Bondassage blends the best of sensual massage and BDSM sensation play, creating a provocative session gentle enough for a curious beginner and stimulating enough for a seasoned BDSM player.

WHAT EXACTLY IS BONDASSAGE?

While the specific administration varies from practitioner to practitioner and session to session, the fundamental "Art of Bondassage," , includes wrist and ankle restraint combined with a variety of sensory focusing tools. Therapeutic and erotic massage techniques are alternated with a variety of touch sensations to stimulate circulation, focus the mind and and expand your erotic capabilities. Bondassage is truly a journey of Mind, Body and Spirit.

~~~~~
...your experience will begin with you naked and kneeling...

A leather collar will be placed around your neck, padded cuffs on your wrists and ankles. Your eyes will be covered with a soft, fur-lined blindfold. Next you'll be lightly secured to a soft massage table, thereby allowing yourself to sink deeply into your body as specially selected music begins playing through the headphones that are place snugly over your ears.

You are now ready to submerge yourself into deep surrender, releasing the mundane world completely and offering yourself to your Mistress of Alchemical Pleasure.

YES is the only answer as you fall down the rabbit hole. Deep relaxation and ecstatic satisfaction await you on the other end.

I copied and pasted from the site below. I just think it could be suited to the guests needs, a GFE twist perhaps.....no neck collar?

http://erotic-alchemy.com/bondassage.html

Your thoughts Eccians? Bondassage with a twist. What if mid session it turned GFE?

Do you think that would bring more pleasure than just the Bondassage?
Sounds like sensual submission. That would probably be good for guys who want to explore their submissive sides.
It is really popular right now on the west coast. Miss Jaeleen, who I have seen posts for originally out of the Monterey area is the creator, or so she claims of bondassage. She offers sessions but mostly trains others now I believe. It has caught on out here and has a following. I think it would be great if it made its way to Houston. Inbox me for more details. I am very interested.
You sure have my attention!
Definitely interested!
There have been a few discussions about this in another realm. A lot of women who are "certified" in this find this process to be good with guys who are rather new to the whole domination thing.

It's my guess that a LOT of men would like this if there was a lot of teasing going on and just the touch of ... well, whatever you wish to do!

It's VERY expensive to get your certification. And it's going up. If you're interested, you could always do your own type of bondage type of massage and not use that name, which is copyrighted.

If you DO get certified, please let us know about it!!!

Side note: Mistress Daria will train you in Dallas.

Hugs,
Elisabeth