P.S. MR. EROTIC PHOTO PLAY NOT PROFESSIONAL!!!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen:

I want to share with you all an unfortunate experience that i happen to encounter not too long ago.
When I think back to this unfortunate experience two words come to my mind. NOT PROFESSIONAL!!!!!

Back on February 14th, I scheduled a photoshoot with a photographer that I have not worked with before, according to him some of his clients are female providers that advertise on related and familiar sites as I.
I was so excited about meeting him, and knowing that I will be working with someone whom posess true talent.

I arrive at the studio, he takes my photos, once the shoot was completed, I paid him in full, we went over what will be included in the price that we agreed.
He told me that I will have all my photos burned to a cd, plus he will retouch 3 photos, I was happy with that. I took the cd with me, and told him that I will call or email him the 3 photos that I want to be retouched, sent him the information the next day. I didn't recieve a response from him until 2 to 3 days later, he tells me that he hasn't started working on them, and he will start soon.

Since then I have been calling, texting, and emailing him, I have yet to receive a response.
My first inital thought of him was a positive, now my second thought is, I've been ripped off!
IF ANYONE IN NEED OF A PHOTOGRAPHER. MR. EROTIC PHOTO PLAY!! IS MR. WRONG!!