I Need input on this! ( mainly for the Gents)

• eve
  • 02-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Ok I was in Houston then moved down to The Woodlands area. I am now wanting to relocated my incall and have been out all day looking. In my opinion I think an apartment has to many noisy neighbors, a house the same... I usually like using Hotels that are set up like an apartment. ( I can leave without signing a lease and no questions asked!)

EDIT: Nosy not Noisy... but could be both right!

1:What is your view on this?

2: Also thinking of moving closer to North Houston. What do you think on this?

If you dont mind please help me out. Thanks
EVE
... I think an apartment has to many noisy neighbors, a house the same... Originally Posted by eve
Just tell the neighbors to quit making so much damn noise.
  • eve
  • 02-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Just tell the neighbors to quit making so much damn noise. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I meant nosy... Sorry!!

Love ya Lexus Thanks for pointing that out! I need to learn how to use spell check and learn to reread my comments....
Eve, in North Houston, specifically 1960 and 45 area there are a lot of hotels / extended stay places... where you looking for a place to rent month to month or? I know the Studio 6 place a friend of mine stayed at was 350 a week for the 1st 4 weeks, then it it went down to 300 a week.. he got a small kitchen, table, internet, a queen bed.. it was like a mini apartment. There is one over on Beltway 8 going towards the airport that I seen a lady at that was KILLER.. kitchen/living room/dining room is one area, then you go through a door to the bedroom-bathroom area in another.. I will try find that place out for you and price.

But in the North area has lots of places...
  • eve
  • 02-26-2011, 06:30 PM
Eve, in North Houston, specifically 1960 and 45 area there are a lot of hotels / extended stay places... where you looking for a place to rent month to month or? I know the Studio 6 place a friend of mine stayed at was 350 a week for the 1st 4 weeks, then it it went down to 300 a week.. he got a small kitchen, table, internet, a queen bed.. it was like a mini apartment. There is one over on Beltway 8 going towards the airport that I seen a lady at that was KILLER.. kitchen/living room/dining room is one area, then you go through a door to the bedroom-bathroom area in another.. I will try find that place out for you and price.

But in the North area has lots of places... Originally Posted by Spirit13
A place looked at today was just like that with the bathroom separate from the bedroom and the bedroom seperate from living room. They guy said he would let me have it for 250 a week . It was almost like an apartment. I like it... I am just not sure about moving to north Houston. Not sure if it would be the right move for me or not? I dont want to get to far from those that see me already.
A place looked at today was just like that with the bathroom separate from the bedroom and the bedroom seperate from living room. They guy said he would let me have it for 250 a week . It was almost like an apartment. I like it... I am just not sure about moving to north Houston. Not sure if it would be the right move for me or not? I dont want to get to far from those that see me already. Originally Posted by eve
That sounds like the place I was thinking.. I will go be there later tonight and try to get info and floorplan etc...

Some parts of North houston are good, some are not.... north of the beltway around 1960 is good, but do not move over near greenspoint in an apartment.. we call it "gunspoint"
  • eve
  • 02-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Spirit,
I try to refrain from that area even for outcalls. Something about it scares me. O yeah I know what scares me about it. When I danced over there it was always drama... It would def. be on the north side before the beltway.
Those type of places sound like a good place to be. I agree that apartments are a little nosy. House I think I would be too uncomfortable in a way. Too many places for someone to lie in wait. I don't like rooms with adjoining rooms. That door always gives me the eebie jeebies.....

Anywhere around 1960 is a good general area. I agree that you should stay away from greenspoint.
  • Dad
  • 02-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Ok I was in Houston then moved down to The Woodlands area. Originally Posted by eve
The map is playing trick on me again!

Anyway, I thought extended stay place is $800 a month, no tax, if you pay in advance.

What about trailer parks?
Yes, stay in North Houston, Eve. Close to us North Houston guys! I don't think Greenspoint is really as bad as everyone says. I've lived in the area my whole life so I know all about it. Yeah, some areas are worse than others. But I bet it's real cheap to rent there!
Palace Inn?
  • eve
  • 02-26-2011, 08:54 PM
No offense I will not use a palace inn. People that know me know I like to have a place where I dont feel rushed. If I dont feel rushed then you dont feel rushed.

DAD,
Sorry I mean up...
Anyways yeah it was but the more I was there the more I felt like I was in a box.... I want more in life than a box....lol
  • eve
  • 02-26-2011, 08:55 PM
Yes, stay in North Houston, Eve. Close to us North Houston guys! I don't think Greenspoint is really as bad as everyone says. I've lived in the area my whole life so I know all about it. Yeah, some areas are worse than others. But I bet it's real cheap to rent there! Originally Posted by sharkman29
I will be staying close.. dont you worry!!
Ok I was in Houston then moved down to The Woodlands area. I am now wanting to relocated my incall and have been out all day looking. In my opinion I think an apartment has to many noisy neighbors, a house the same... I usually like using Hotels that are set up like an apartment. ( I can leave without signing a lease and no questions asked!)

EDIT: Nosy not Noisy... but could be both right!

1:What is your view on this?

2: Also thinking of moving closer to North Houston. What do you think on this?

If you dont mind please help me out. Thanks
EVE Originally Posted by eve
In the wrong locale, house & apartment are equally bothersome. In the wright locale...apartment is the way to go...definitely apartment.

In re closer to the rest of the world...ANYTHING that brings that about is ALL RIGHT with me!!
No offense I will not use a palace inn. Originally Posted by eve
It was a joke, no offense taken, no harm no foul.
I cant imagine renting a 1 hour room, seems like a bad idea.

How much time do you intend to spend in the new place? The less time, the less square footage needed.

Apartments and houses, you usually have to furnish and pay utilities.
Hotels and extended stays come furnished, with all bills paid.

It is much easier to walk away from a hotel/extended. Walking on a house/apartment can cause serious issues.

food for thought......

and worth exactly what you paid for it!