Hall Of Fame quotes

Alright, let's post the Hall Of Fame SHMB Quotes; and please, give credit to the one who posted it.

"I did not even start this threAd!!!", soFiaofhouston

I'd like to contribute, but I only read my own posts...
All the best ones will get me points, have to go look around for something tame.
This is a GREAT thread. So hard to choose. Can we pick multiple quotes. While I ponder let me just throw this one out there and get back to you with the rest. The good the bad and the ugly.

"I smell AD. I'm an expert in that too...So is your little pretend website of your fat pics or skinny ones....Get with the program honey we are GFE...Have jobs, computer literate,Brittany Bella could do your site and you need new pics. No ones paying 200 for that. 300 for top GFE, PSE, MAC make up. BCBG MAX Azaria dresses and so on.........and that's for a TOP incall location....

That is how it's done....." "soFiaofhouston"

Posted in response to madison towers in response to her saying her site was voted #1
Fast Gunn in a thread his thread he started titled [ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24765"]Milk Of Human Kindness[/ame] and this is post #4 so I guess the bucket of kindness was a little low...

"Why are there so many pests on this board?"
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I'll bet SoFiaofHouston didn't start that thread
ferdburf did you vote in my poll?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I'll bet SoFiaofHouston didn't start that thread Originally Posted by ferdburf
That depends on what you mean.
Two of my favorites ----- 3 or 4 paragraphs of rambling thesaurus filled crap ended by " now there, take that, sorry I had to get you like that, how did that feel " ...RR

" Somewhere there is a village missing a vital member" me regarding Chicagosun, lol.
"You have to reach donw into your inner lesbian" - 2dogs
"Anyone who would give her any screening info is a fucking moron. She could hold the key to Helen of Troy's pussy and I would not even give her my real name." - Big Jake
Unknown outcall provider:

"your toilet water is like, blue"
This one...

WHOOOA!!!

THAT'S THE BITCH I FUCKED..THAT'S HER

wow..she has a pussy..I fucked it..

oh well then I fucked a tranny that had an organ change..that's her..I fucked a pussy..

wow.. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Followed immediately by this one...

My thing is the TS has been using her ads for B/S

anyone confirm multiple reviews of this TS confirming that's who she is..?

For my own conscience I'm going to have to let her know about this situation and take a photo of her vagina and post it here..cuz I'm really spooked out right now. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Followed later in the thread with this picture...

[Violates image guidelines.--staff edit, Sarcastro]

And ending in this one...

what the fuuuuuuck??? Originally Posted by chicagosun
"I don't know, I mean shit, if I am going to have to shower for her, she seems kinda high maintenance." Big Jake

"So yesterday I had another appt, and the major finally sent me upstairs to get a decent splint made. hard plastic the whole length of my finger so I wont be tempted to fuck with it.. or will I?" LRR
"useless thread"