C36 - Canadian Law - Benevolent Oppression

Now I have had this convo with some people here who feel like legalization may be bad due to taxes or other off the wall reasons but I am talking Canada right now.

Do you think Canadian providers are all victims? I have a tendency to promote activism and honestly how hard is a fake twitter account to make? I just wonder why we sit by complacently waiting for all of this to really be impossible once and for good instead of standing up for what should be a human right.

Yes, I would blame feminism for this along with the moral crusaders of religious background. When is change actually going to occur?
According to the moral politicians and activists against human trafficking, it seems that allowing C36 to pass would help decrease, or rather abolish human trafficking and pimping.

Apparently, there are a lot of sex workers (according to the moral policitans) that are a victim when sexual services have priced tags attached to them.

Wth that being said, human trafficking has always been, and always will be an issue inside of the sex industry.

However, I wonder why the moralists of the Canadian government believe that making prostitution illegal will somehow "relieve" the victims of sex trafficking.

Have they not seen prostitution in the United States?

On a side note - I wonder if Gina would ever relocate the servers from Canada to the UK. I would hate to lose my menu!
Don't you know? All consenting sex workers are supposedly "Victims" or "Survivors" and none actually REALLY consent. *eyeroll*

Methinks there are too many out there concerned that they wouldn't get a man if men had sex on demand.
Seems that P411 has a message stating that in anticipation of this being passed up north, the site will drop classifieds and the mention of any activities enjoyed,,,,
Selling your own sexual services will remain LEGAL in Canada, as long as you don't do it (sell your sexual services) in public. What this means is that Canadian providers will need to sell their time in public (ie: $300/hr) and then give the menu to their clients in private (via email, etc).

The new law that addresses advertising venues such as P411, stipulates that the advertisement of sexual services will now be illegal. Again, the advertisement of TIME will remain legal.

It sucks that we cannot operate in a more open fashion, but it's not the end of the world. Keep in mind that "communicating in a public place" was the old law (that was struck down), which is pretty much exactly the same as the new law.

Same crap, different pile. We'll all be fine.

Always,
Gina
Is P411 a private/members only site? Not just anyone can be a member, you have to be screened and/or referred. If you go on the website without logging in, then you cannot pull up a provider profile and see their menu of services nor can you see the ads.
No you can't. However if you follow a direct link you can.