REVIEW CLARIFICATION: Egypt and Ella not Egypt and Alicia

Egypt here. Ok I am still getting a hang of the logistics
On the site. My last review has raised some eyebrows and I'm just trying to bring clarification about in an honest and respectful way. My goal here is to be a reliable, honest, and upfront provider. I have done doubles in the past with Alicia Smiles (we have a review from sept.) But my latest review is with Queen Ella we each recieved 2500 for 2days of dinig, shopping, relaxing, sight-seeing and.
Mc gfe+many fetishes an I'm not sure how my client mixed up the names because he has not seen Alicia Smiles according to my knowledge. And after seeing me and Ella I would think he knew her name even though I did the conversing. I informed him of the error and that's when he wrote the second review which seemed to cause even more confusion. The first review describes "alicia"as being a blonde spinner when in actuality she is a light skinned pretty black provider. I have done doubles with both before. I didn't want to just "butt-in" (no pun intended) with my clarifying remarks on the review so I posted here...hopefully this clears up some confusion.
Sweetest regards,
Egypt
I think you made a mistake posting this.. the comments in the review post are revealing.. looks like y'all mixed yourselves up, and didn't get your story right.. if anyone actually believes this session took place, I have a bridge to sell you in Antarctica..
Worst attempt at PA ever.
I think I will just leave this alone. I haven't been disrespectful, I haven't lied, and I haven't retaliated to anyone (people who commented or the person who wrote the review). I spent time to try and clarify in case people wanted to know the truth even though I am fully aware it looks bad... I can see the truth doesn't matter and that's fine I will just let my actions speak instead of my words.