Backpage

Has anyone else realized that Backpage has returned ? I wonder why Eccie has not moved over to a European server so it can get back to what it was?
Uhh, where? Tried googling it. Got nothing.
Backpage.co
it's not the real Backpage.. just a Site trading on the past "glory" of that site. and ECCIE does have an overseas Server, that doesn't mean all your issues go away.
I posted about a site Backpagegirls...a month or so back...but it isn't that good and I have not had good results yet...so far you are ok sticking with oh2
Has anyone else realized that Backpage has returned ?? Originally Posted by marvelousntx

In your mind the feds dropped all charges, gave them back their properties, bank accounts and domain names?
guys like you send deposits via cashapp
In your mind the feds dropped all charges, gave them back their properties, bank accounts and domain names?
guys like you send deposits via cashapp Originally Posted by anonsull
No you just change the server and ext.
Nothing at all like the old one, especially as that case still winds down some interesting paths; nowhere near done in prosecution.
anyone tried bedpage.com?
it's not the real Backpage.. just a Site trading on the past "glory" of that site. and ECCIE does have an overseas Server, that doesn't mean all your issues go away. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Correct. And its not just where the server is. Its where the owners live. The servers for ECCIE have bene overseas for a long time.