Getting paid to snuggle

Just stumbled across www.thesnuggery.org these women charge you just to snuggle or hug. Their FAQ state that it is ok to become sexually aroused but no sex is permitted. Franchises are available. Nice website.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-07-2012, 12:27 PM
I fucking love to snuggle...
i love to fucking snuggle ... or is that snuggle fuck ... fuggle snuck? ...
Can you snuggle with one them while getting a BBBJ from an eccie provider i wonder
Can you snuggle with one them while getting a BBBJ from an eccie provider i wonder Originally Posted by Limade
hmm, interesting marketing idea. Find some really ugly BP provider to give BBBJ while snuggling with a cute little thing that keeps you excited.
I fucking love to snuggle... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Break out the checkbook and we can snuggle.
I love to snuggle? Yes the closer the better.
I love to snuggle but it usually leads to more.............
Who wants too be my snuggle bug...........
Who wants too be my snuggle bug........... Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I would love to be your snuggle bug a place my head in your shoulder.....
I'm afraid my snuggle snake would keep trying to escape.
Who wants too be my snuggle bug........... Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I would love to apply to be your snuggle bug Tara!! PM me.
Cute site and cute girl. I do wonder how successful she is and also, if men pester her for more when they're snuggling.

My guess if if you're that close to a pretty girl, it's going to be difficult to not kiss, or grope, etc.
what a relief.... it's nice to know there are gentlemen who to like snuggle
  • Rehke
  • 11-08-2012, 11:27 AM
what a relief.... it's nice to know there are gentlemen who to like snuggle Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Speaking for myself, I love to snuggle. OTOH, when hobbying, it's kinda harder to take one's time to snuggle and enjoy the moment at hobby hourly rates. Which is why I do tend to prefer to find ladies who offer multi-hour discounts. That tends to balance things out for me.