Bigger Boobs???

So I am thinking that I want to get bigger boobs. I want to go from my natural C to a man made DD. Comments? Suggestions? Any pointers on a GOOD but affordable doctor? THANKS!!!
First rule of thumb: never, ever consider price when considering surgery. Find the best doctor you can. A botched job can have permanent side effects, and your health is one area you should never cut corners. I'm speaking as an unfortunate veteran of about 10 surgeries over the last decade or so (sports injuries mostly--from my youth and some more current).

I did have a friend get implants, and I also think you may need to narrow your choices down a bit. Have you done your research into the type of implant you want? Some doctors specialize or push their own types of implants, etc. Teardrop, round, saline, silicone, under the muscle, over the muscle--I think there's also a half under the muscle if my hazy memory serves. How do you want them to look and feel afterwards? Natural? High and firm so they look best under clothes?

Research, research, research!
Two inputs:

1. Input from others is fine and wise, but only go through with this if you're doing it for you and how it makes you feel. Don't do it for any other reason.

2. I am only a sample of one, and everybody has their opinion, but I have never experienced a boob job that I thought was an improvement over the initial natural starting point. Sometimes different and sometimes worse, but never better.

Those are my inputs but no judgements from this direction. If I could get a decent dick job, I'd probably consider it despite protests of "but I love that little guy!" Good luck with your decision.

L4L
Two inputs:

1. Input from others is fine and wise, but only go through with this if you're doing it for you and how it makes you feel. Don't do it for any other reason.

2. I am only a sample of one, and everybody has their opinion, but I have never experienced a boob job that I thought was an improvement over the initial natural starting point. Sometimes different and sometimes worse, but never better. ...L4L Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
I agree with L4L.

Also, depending on the surgical procedure chosen, you could find that you lose nipple sensitivity.

Natural is always better to me, A to D - cups, doesn't matter. (OK, I might make an exception an include Autumn Spring's F-cups as great naturals too, but I need some first hand(s) research.)
L4L is spot on with his assessment.

I have never been a fan of altering what nature endowed you with. I've had friends that have opted for enhancement and I still preferred them in their pre-op stature.
Again...this is strictly your decision to make! Don't let someone influence your decision to alter what YOU were dealt. Weigh your options...think it over and then think it over again! I believe most of us in this hobby prefer God over science when it comes to creating a woman's physical attributes.

Just my $.02 worth. Good luck with what ever is your final decision.

74comet
Costa Rica, great health care system at half the cost. 2,400 to 2,800 for this procedure.
I think I will pass on Costa Rica but thanks for the suggestion & thanks to everyone else for your opinions. I know that it will be ultimately my decision just curious what guys like!
When it comes to likes I know there are lots of guys who like big boobs and lots of guys who like smaller boobs.
I don't think you would get any more business because of your boobs but it is based on the quality of your service.
Hence, so it because you want it and not because some guys like bigger boobs.
I love big boobs but I'd rather have a provider with exceptional service than exceptional boobs.
If you offer both then I will definitely visit. Lol
I know many women over the years who have gotten their breasts enhanced in many different sizes and for many different reasons. ALL of them I believe went in with wonderful intentions which was to improve their self image. To help them feel more beautiful which every woman wants. But ultimately most never weigh the consequences of how they will feel 30 yrs from now with a breast augmentation. They don't consider the extra weight most people gain over the age of 40 which will also increase your breast size or they don't consider they may not have the money to remove\maintain the original implants. If you have really thought this through and feel this is something you still want to pursue then make sure you do plenty of research on the doctor.

Good Luck!!
I like your boobies! too big is just too much!
Plus, you have to think abot how hard its going to be to find a bra! The doctors DD isnt the same as lingerie makers' DD. More like a G!
Natural C's are my favorite. Keep 'em!
I like your boobies! too big is just too much! Originally Posted by LittleMiss

SAME here, I like the more natural feel and looks of a fine ladies boobs!!!!
Gummy bears.
Unders.
Tear drop.

Can't go wrong with those 3.
Little Miss....I bet yours are Fantastick from my judgement of the back view!!!!!