Unusual Gift Received/Given

• S-Man
  • 11-17-2012, 12:42 PM
What are some of the unusual gifts you have received/given over the years?

After an encounter with a wayward candle at her incall, I gave her a small home/kitchen fire extinguisher on my next visit.
so far nothing to unusual. flowwers, liquor, gift gards to starbucks, prettynpink christmas orniments . id love to get somthing unique or odd. that would be fun.
I once got the unexpected and unwelcome gift of pine needles in my ass when a vigorous bout of fucking under the Christmas trees with the ex resulted in us knocking the dam thing over.
Pretty normal stuff. Candles, candy, flowers and gift cards.

I did however receive a Mexican silver coin that is an ounce. Still holding onto it because wit just keeps going up whoever that was, creative!
I once recieved granny panties---the guy had me wear them the whole session and then told me they were a gift! lol

I also once recieved a bag of cheetos and a box of froot loops---I luv luv luv them mixed together in a bowl!!
A gift? Is my leaving not gift enough? All this time I thought the ladies were happy I was leaving ...
I once gave a girl a retired "show donkey" from Juarez, MX.
You can buy anything on ebay.
  • Zorro
  • 11-19-2012, 09:07 AM
I give out American Silver eagle coins-1oz
I gave my atf some Egyptian cotton sheets once. I figured that way I knew she got a little pleasure in bed, as well.
A "Free Blowjob" card from a young woman as a gag gift. Little did she know that I originally hoped it wasn't a gag gift and told her so. She assured me in no uncertain terms that it WAS a gag gift.
So did she gag while you were getting the BJ?
So did she gag while you were getting the BJ? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Ummm..she did make the universal sign for gagging when I tried to redeem the gift card.
I gave my atf some Egyptian cotton sheets once. I figured that way I knew she got a little pleasure in bed, as well. Originally Posted by daty/o
cool!!

I once got a bag full of funky knee high socks! {my signature trademark}
I once gave a girl a retired "show donkey" from Juarez, MX.
Omg I just spit my coke zero all over my keyboard.

Hey Pyramider- Im handing out free TAINT for the holidays...Ho Ho Ho come N get it!

I am actually giving 50/discounts to those who bring in toys for my Toy Drive this winter. NOT ADULT TOYS....children's toys!!

The weirdest thing anyone's ever left me was a turd on my bed. Yep, long story, Im sure he didn't mean to....it was pretty awkward (and yuk). Just ask KennedyLayne, lol, she was there too!