Before, After or Just During

May be I have been watching the TV show Taboo too much, but my curiousity has gotten the better of me. Guys do you always/sometimes/never do a pre-date pleasuring. Also, do you always/sometimes/never do a post-date "bask in the memory".
I am a never pre - sometimes post myself, even on dates where I had a multi-pop performance, an hour or two afterwards I sometimes have more urges arise. Am I alone out here, are there hornier bastages who do both? I would have done this in the form of a poll, but I couldn't figure out how. Ladies, enjoy the read, contribute if you have heard true confession.
I jerk off to the pictures afterwards, if that's what you're asking. And I enjoy posting the pix and hearing of other guys stroking to them too.
The more pussy I get...the more pussy I want. It's nature's evil trick on the male gender.
For the record Herc.....it happens to some women as well. (pointing two monkey thumbs in my own direction)

BUT...you already knew that perv!

Spikebaby
Hot ass avatar Spikebaby lol
Not before; at my age, I need to save up.
Not after either; hard to follow a good steak with a Jello dessert.
Not before; at my age, I need to save up.
Not after either; hard to follow a good steak with a Jello dessert. Originally Posted by daty/o
Haha your so funny
Ms. Selena...

PUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!

Spikebaby
The older you get what used to be a MSOG turns up later in the day along with fond memories...
Hot ass avatar Spikebaby lol Originally Posted by Selena51

Is there something wrong with my avatar?