Facial hair?

It is officially Movember (google it if you don't know what it means) around the office, which made me wonder how the providers feel about facial hair.

So my quesition for you ladies is this...How do you feel about facial hair? Does it make you less likely to DFK, or does it bother you during DATY? Inquiring minds want to know...
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-20-2012, 01:43 PM
I am a fan of "No Shave November"... just be prepared... it is a two way street.

I like facial hair that has had some time to grow out a little.. not full on mountain man, but not stubble either.
Oh my, hook and loop time! I can just see Grizzly Adams stuck to ~ze~'s 5 day stubble cooter like toll tag velcro....

"Say Griz what's that on your face?"
"Sumpin' I picked up in Dallas. Usually they fall off by now, but not this one."
"Damn, that get in the way uh beer drinkin?"
"Naw, but there's a hole in it catches what I spill. Keeps it off my shirt."
Oh my, hook and loop time! I can just see Grizzly Adams stuck to ~ze~'s 5 day stubble cooter like toll tag velcro....

"Say Griz what's that on your face?"
"Sumpin' I picked up in Dallas. Usually they fall off by now, but not this one."
"Damn, that get in the way uh beer drinkin?"
"Naw, but there's a hole in it catches what I spill. Keeps it off my shirt." Originally Posted by phildo
LMAO!! That is a great visual..
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-20-2012, 02:13 PM
5 days? It is Nov 20th already
I prefer my providers without facial hair. Just a personal preference. No offense to the ladies with the hairy faces.
I prefer men with facial hair - I also am a fan of body hair too. I like a man just how he was made, no shaved chests, etc
I prefer men with facial hair - I also am a fan of body hair too. I like a man just how he was made, no shaved chests, etc Originally Posted by misspriss
Same here
How about nose hair? Should I braid it?