A list of cities outside of Houston where there aren't many to zero providers......?

Had a nice gentleman contact me about Huntsville. Said there aren't any providers with incalls in his area. So, I'm asking for any help from the guys please. Can we start making a list of cities where you may want some of the ladies to travel out your way often.

LIST
Hunstville
Ooo... trying new open markets... nice. May want to try Columbia, Mo. Seems not much goes on there. But it is a college town. Perhaps others can chime in on that. Hmm.. may be you meant only in the vicinity of Houston.. my mistake.
No, thats great A2

LIST
Hunstville
Columbia
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory - provincial capital but only about 17 k people. Engineer friend on project there said no providers, became semi alcholic drinking lots of Crown Royal on those -60 nights in winter. He says "I really banked as the bachelor apt was only 635 CDN and could had a really good time if found real provider. A married coffee shop waitress helped some (she was a 45 yo near bbw) and 19 yo college gal (at 400 CDN) but nothing like Eccie list of girls here. Even tough time finding providers in Skagway (Alaska), had to pay thru nose for one there. I Prolly would have paid their air fare, lots of horny off time bc wife refused come here..and no providers.....knew I was in the fridge when guys in tavern 5th nite here said huge demand for providers but tough find."
Pretty much anywhere in North Dakota...
OH SHIT....
landon and DTL must be getting the dorfy drunk disorder while posting on the board.
None in which are close to Houston or even in the same state. Good try !
Ooo... trying new open markets... nice. May want to try Columbia, Mo. Seems not much goes on there. But it is a college town. Perhaps others can chime in on that. Hmm.. may be you meant only in the vicinity of Houston.. my mistake. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
No, thats great A2

LIST
Hunstville
Columbia
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
OH SHIT....
landon and DTL must be getting the dorfy drunk disorder while posting on the board.
None in which are close to Houston or even in the same state. Good try ! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr

You mean unlike Columbia, Mo., a bedroom community just north of Harris County?
A2...I visit Columbia occassionally!

great thread babe......
nome Alaska, lonely desperate gold miming dudes, even you could do good.....and there's a good cake shop,, ill find the yelp review.....
Is it no providers or is it no good providers?

If it's no good providers, add Houston to the list.
You mean unlike Columbia, Mo., a bedroom community just north of Harris County? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I just noticed the "Mo" part. Don't know where my head was yesterday. Thanks for helping me find it.

GS....you need tied down and whipped for that comment.

TG....I'll have a piece of cake waiting just for you next time

List
Huntsville
The Lufkin/Nacogdoches area it is very rare for us to get any ladies down here.
Approx time travel from Dwntwn Houston area:

List
Huntsville (1+hr)
Lufkin/Nacogdoches (2hrs)
nome Alaska, lonely desperate gold miming dudes, even you could do good.....and there's a good cake shop,, ill find the yelp review..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
She'd dress up nicely in an Eskimo outfit for a "fetish call"!

Back to the topic you fucktards