Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Mattydale near Big Lots
Hair Length and Color: Dark and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very sexy. Taller thank typical masseuse. Hot hot body. Pretty, sexy face. Wearing a sun dress.
Recommendation: Yes
nice review extras are great
I’m curious to see
ROS but don’t have any reviews posted so I can’t get in. Can you PM me the ROS? 😀
SMH
I’m curious to see
ROS but don’t have any reviews posted so I can’t get in. Can you PM me the ROS? �� Originally Posted by Manolo93
Manolo, not much to see...but here you go-

The Rest of the Story: Went to AMP. Saw Jessica. She was nice. We had crackers and cheese. Did inverted keg stands. Met her mother. She was nice. Will send Christmas card in a month or so.
Recommendation: Do what the rest of us do...submit a review so you get access
fuckin Hummer for Governor!!!
Manolo, not much to see...but here you go-

The Rest of the Story: Went to AMP. Saw Jessica. She was nice. We had crackers and cheese. Did inverted keg stands. Met her mother. She was nice. Will send Christmas card in a month or so.
Recommendation: Do what the rest of us do...submit a review so you get access Originally Posted by Hummer911
LMAO!!
fuckin Hummer for Governor!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
He’s got my vote. The crackers and cheese part is just perfect.
I’m curious to see
ROS but don’t have any reviews posted so I can’t get in. Can you PM me the ROS? 😀 Originally Posted by Manolo93
We welcome any contributions to the board. Every review helps. You’ve been here for 2 years. It’s time to contribute, don’tcha think?
Ritz crackers I hope. Anything less is a ripoff.
I’m curious to see
ROS but don’t have any reviews posted so I can’t get in. Can you PM me the ROS? 😀 Originally Posted by Manolo93
Seriously?

You should probably read the posting and PM Guidelines ...

DD
Seriously?

You should probably read the posting and PM Guidelines ...

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Pshaw.... it's more fun breaking the rules and accumulating delicious points.... I've got pages and pages of them tasty infractions!!
Ritz crackers I hope. Anything less is a ripoff. Originally Posted by duke1956
Townhouse crackers were a $20 upsell.
Don't know about you guys, but she pulls out the triscuits for me.
You should definitely ask for the table water cracker shower. A once in a lifetime experience.