Happy Valentines Day! <3

What are everyones plans today? Send me good Wine selections and online shopping boutiques for lingerie!
Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! I hope you have a great one and stay warm today! As long as the weather doesn't get too bad and Arthur's is open tonight, my boyfriend will be picking up steaks for my Nanny, him and me. He already came by this morning to drop off gifts for each of us. It's so sweet of him to include her on her first Valentine's Day without Pappy.💔

I love us.honeybirdette.com for some really nice lingerie!
Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! I hope you have a great one and stay warm today! As long as the weather doesn't get too bad and Arthur's is open tonight, my boyfriend will be picking up steaks for my Nanny, him and me. He already came by this morning to drop off gifts for each of us. It's so sweet of him to include her on her first Valentine's Day without Pappy.💔

I love us.honeybirdette.com for some really nice lingerie! Originally Posted by Vannah

Thank you! Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your lovely
Family! Going to get out an treat myself to a bottle of champagne and steak dinner this evening. I own an off-roading vehicle, it’s nice to be able to utilize it sometimes. Anyone else is free to join!