I need a good mechanic! Northwest Dallas Area! Asap Text me 210-610-1434

Any mechanics willing to help a gal out or know of one? The labor on getting my car fixed is outrageous. Im gonna lose my job soon if I can't get it fixed at a more reasonable price.
If u can help please text me 210-610-1434.
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2022, 09:06 PM
You've been breaking down at every city you visit, might be a good idea to get that car fixed correctly before you break down in the middle of nowhere

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062759514
Lol BLM you dont ever let people make it do you?
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Lol BLM you dont ever let people make it do you? Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Looks like the OP hasn't made it to her next stop, car broke down again 😆
No dumb asses. I bought a battery and that works and made it run then I broke down again because it's obviously my alternator I bought a battery charger to make it to the next spot dumbass. But I'm glad you got something smart to say dumbass I was looking for a true mechanic but you know what I got it fixed it's not a problem any fucking more so why don't you just shut the fuck up or find something better to do. I did make it from one spot to the next and that's because I didn't know it wasn't my battery it was my alternator but I ain't got to explain myself to you dumbass. Obviously now if you were a mechanic so I don't even know what you're talking for other than you're just bored to death and have nothing better to do
And I did break down the middle of nowhere after the battery I bought went dead because it was my alternator and I had to walk 55 minutes to the first AutoZone to get my battery charged so I can make it to go further thank you for your fucking opinion though obviously you don't know shit about a car so why are you even saying something
By the way I don't need a mechanic anymore my shit is fixed thank you for your replies that are bullshit
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 06:54 PM
By the way I don't need a mechanic anymore my shit is fixed thank you for your replies that are bullshit Originally Posted by trippplextc8
Your shit is fixed? LMAO 🤣, buy yourself some good tennis shoes, for your next Auto parts journey
glad you got someone to get to the root of the problem - the alternator.

however,

1. you do realize that all the b.s. on this site is just that - b.s. it's not real.

2. bitching folks out about the b.s. they spread doesnt cast a person in a good light.

3. fix it right or dont fix it. getting a shade tree mechanic or a guy from a provider discussion board is not getting it fixed right. a real mechanic would have figured out it was the alternator to begin with.

4. if you cannot afford a good mechanic, either get a better car or get it checked out before you head out on a jorrney.
I grew up in the car repair industry as a kid because my father was a very reputable, trusted, shop owner (his shop was nominated multiple times in D Magazine’s Best issues) and his friends were some of the best mechanics, shop owners, machinists and paint & body men in Dallas, too.

A good shop owner, whichever part of the car he specializes in, does not want to work on anyone’s car who thinks he isn’t worth his Labor Rate per hour for his work. These customers are THE WORST!...My Dad would make up some excuse like he had a backlog and couldn’t get to them. He knew they always wanted to be put ahead of everyone else and when it came time to pay the repair bill they would try to pull some bullshit, and he was always spot on with his estimates before he did their repairs. There were no surprises when it came time to pay the Bill, not from him anyway.

The people who feel a shop isn’t worth their rate are the ‘price shoppers’ who keep bouncing from shop to shop, never building a relationship with a quality, trustworthy shop, but they would be the first to say they are worth every penny they get in their field. They think mechanics are scum, uneducated, unprofessional & unworthy of a fair wage.

It’s justified to me the stigma people have toward the car repair field because there are way too many shops that ‘oversell’ work or don’t do good work...The worst shops to go to if you are having to pay for the repairs (meaning it’s not New Car Warranty work which has to be done at a Dealership) is the Franchise/Chain Shops which are run by Managers. These managers are paid by the numbers the shop earns, the more the shop makes, the more he pads his paycheck. He turns a blind eye to the technician overselling work, he probably encourages it...Find a good Family Owned Shop that’s been around and the shop owner is the shop manager. This guy, most likely, cares about his shop’s reputation and it’s evident in how he runs his business, especially who he hires to work for him.

Do not go to Dealerships for Customer Pay non-warranty work, unless it is an exotic car. They have the highest labor rates in the industry and a majority of the technicians are flat out thieves, overselling work or maybe not even doing some of the scheduled maintenance work the customer may have come in for, because the customer won’t know he didn’t change out that difficult to get to spark plug...At any shop always request any old replaced parts, unless they installed a remanufactured part like a starter or alternator that has to rebuilt by the Vendor of that part, those parts carry a Core Charge you would have to pay to keep that old part... My Dad always boxed everything whether you asked for it or not and he’d dispose of it for you if you said you didn’t want any of it, after you saw it with your own eyes what you paid for.

The OP comes off as someone my father would tell, “I’m backed up two weeks”.
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2022, 03:41 AM
At the end of the day shop rate can range from $100hr to $150hr+ at the dealership, customers get billed by flag hours not how long it takes, I can have a alternator in and out in 15-30mins in most vehicles but if the book calls for 2.5 hours that's what they'll get billed for, this is besides the diagnosis fee to determine the problem, then there's the part cost with the mark up (this is where the shops today make their money) + materials if any were consumed.

Sounds like the same principle of the hobby, some tricks nut in 5mins, others will pop in 35mins while still paying for the hour and it's probably gonna run more than 100hr since it's eccie pussy, but tricks are called cheap for not wanting to pay $300-up😂
Damn manslut in is in hear preaching facts but in an analogy form. Well put sir