"Packing"

I've always wondered how it would be to have a cock.

Elisabeth
You can stand behind me and hold mine, lol
I've always wondered how it would be to have a cock.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
LOL, I had a weird dream one time that I was walking along and all of the sudden, I started stroking this nice hard cock and realized it was attached to me. It was attached to my leg at the perfect location where I could just reach down and stroke it. I love nice hard cocks, hehe.
Check out the feeldoe Elisabeth. It's probably as close as you are going to get for wondering what it's liket o have a cock. Though there are some nice harnesses that not only allow for a vaginal (and anal) dildo, but they also offer you clitoral stimulation so that you maximize your own pleasure while you are doing someone else.
Krunkman, I love how you always have a good answer. I think you should change your handle to Wikipediaman.
I have wondered for a long time what it would like to be done by a lady using a feeldoe for her pleasure.
I suppose the analagous feeling to Ms. Whispers' question would be, what would it be like to have tits? On a slight tangent, I once had an "out of cock" experience:

Was at a bachelor party many years ago and won a raffle to fuck the stripper/entertainer with a strap-on. So very strange seeing a beautiful girl below me legs spread wide & inviting, my hands on her hips, having a boner, rocking my hips to-and-fro, even seeing her tits bounce with every thrust... yet feeling absolutely nothing. Was not worth the price of the raffle ticket.
I will be happy to loan mine to you, EW . . . or Annalisa . . .
The short answer (to a great question) is it would be fucking great!!

Hard-ons feel terrific, and it feels even better getting rid of them. Standing up to pee is cool beyond words, and don't even get me started on blowjobs. They can be flexed, swung, scratched, landscaped and GPS'd. All in all, I think I'll keep mine.
The short answer (to a great question) is it would be fucking great!!

Hard-ons feel terrific, and it feels even better getting rid of them. Standing up to pee is cool beyond words, and don't even get me started on blowjobs. They can be flexed, swung, scratched, landscaped and GPS'd. All in all, I think I'll keep mine. Originally Posted by TexasT
You forgot to add using your cock (and copious amounts of beer, or your beverage of choice) as a writing instrument. It's nice to say you were there....
Krunkman, I love how you always have a good answer. I think you should change your handle to Wikipediaman. Originally Posted by anova444
Aww, shucks ma'am. Just doing my job.

I think I like my current handle just fine. You can always find Krunk in your trunk... though I suppose having a Wiki in your ass is sorta ok...
Ooh, Slowhand you're making my mouth water. I catch myself gazing at your pretty nuts all the time.
Ooh, Slowhand you're making my mouth water. I catch myself gazing at your pretty nuts all the time. Originally Posted by anova444
Nuts are best enjoyed by sharing . . .
I'm real happy that I have one specially at xmas time when I was young, I had nothing to play with except my cock.
I always wondered what it would be like to have the female package...