masturbation is good for you..................

{I found this article interesting}

Is there such a thing as too much masturbation?

masturbation helps increase our immune functioning, relieves tension and stress, has been associated with improved prostate health and lowered blood pressure, increases muscle tone in the genitals (and in one arm), and helps alleviate menstrual-related symptoms in women.

Some experts suggest that masturbation can actually improve sexual health and relationships. By exploring your own body through masturbation, you can determine what is erotically pleasing to you and can share this with your partner. Some partners use mutual masturbation to discover techniques for a more satisfying sexual relationship and to add to their mutual intimacy.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer...dr-chaves.html

http://www.mymasturbation.com/
that I'll probably live to be 100!
120 here . . . but I may need a white cane . . . if my mom's warnings were true . . . *L*
  • Gus
  • 10-06-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm ambidextrous so its good for both arms.
Gus- lol, gotta love the switch hitters

Ill be right up there with you guys, tall & slow living past 100 happy holed up in my room getting off
lol---I love mutual masturbation!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats how I love to finish a session,
Yeah well, too much masturbation can also be a hinderence. It can cause, in some people, delayed ejaculation. For example, if someone beats off too much, their dong becomes used to a certain grip (not technique, think more of pressure) and there is no female muscle down there that can replicate it. Hence the issue of someone being unable to finish.

However if the woman has great hands, she can get anyone to explode.
I will be living forever then!!!

PPE
masturbation is a lost art form...lol!!
It's sex with someone you are sure you love . . .
find the form 2-3 times a day
masturbation is a lost art form...lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's sex with someone you are sure you love . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Well then would a schizophrenic be cheating on themselves
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
I will quit when i start needing glasses.