URL / Website: Na
City: Tyler
State: Texas
Address: Broadway
Activities: Fbsm, self service
Hair Length and Color: Black hair in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute little asian, 5'5" or so, very small. Not good at guessing weight but she's small
Recommendation: Yes
Self service?
  • Jcrtr
  • 06-20-2018, 01:04 PM
Well BWD, thats anew one on me! If I want to take care of my own self I can do that at home!
  • tdl
  • 06-20-2018, 02:33 PM
I have encountered that on a couple occasions and after going back and forth a time or two they gave in and took over.
  • JJ69
  • 06-20-2018, 06:29 PM
Where is this near in broadway?
  • Jcrtr
  • 06-20-2018, 09:56 PM
Just down the street from Where Rufus
  • JJ69
  • 06-21-2018, 03:36 PM
No luck today. Unless you took care of business after they left the room.
I was there and saw a lady about 35, flat ass and flabby belly. Do you have a name for the tiny, cute Asian?
Unfortunately. I dont have a name.

I didn't have to wait for her to leave the room though, she was fine with staying and giving me a little encouragement
  • Pro49
  • 07-27-2018, 05:34 PM
Broadway near lazyboy (yay!)

Broadway near walmart (boo!)
  • JJ69
  • 07-28-2018, 10:46 AM
The younger girl was very attractive. I may try again and see if I can get her. I had the older Asian lady. Maybe better luck with the younger girl.
A good amp in Tyler sure would be nice or even a local provider that offered
a massage
  • JJ69
  • 07-31-2018, 02:15 PM
Before the black out, Forever_Diamond was in town at least every other week and offered a great massage. I guess those are the old days now though.
Perfect massage and extra fun but you must be decent looking with a decent body and move in slowly. Cherry is who to ask for, say a guy from Midland recommended her. Don't tell her you're reviewing but let us know how it goes. She is awesome! At relax massage across from Slim Chicken on Broadway in Tyler.
The young one at Asian Massage name is Mindy. She’s cute and gives a good massage but self-service is all she offers -and expects a big tip even for that. I did a review.