URL / Website: -
City: Longview
State: Texas
Address: Commander
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short, slender, a bit older.
Recommendation: Yes
  • JJ69
  • 07-25-2018, 09:43 PM
I love relax. Still wanting to try L2 if possible though
I went here but there was no he
Three times and still no he
no offense if you are (I say this with no jest), but are you overweight, unattractive, have bad BO, or something distinguishable that would deter them? Heck maybe you look fine but seem like a law guy. Or you look way to young, maybe way to old/creepy.

Perhaps you set a precedent of only coming in for a massage. Maybe you didn't tip making them think they'll get nothing for their extra effort. May even be a race/attitude/vibe thing.
I did tip put it on top of clothes for her to see before even getting started
  • tdl
  • 08-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Despite my best intentions I seldom show any obvious physical signal of interest until touch is involved. Usually if you rub on their lower legs while they massage or rub their back while they do the stomach rub the message is conveyed. While I have never done it, many will just ask for what they want. As mentioned, be clean and courteous. They are after tips, they don’t care what you look like as long as you are respectful.
Go commando with shorts and flip-flops. If you're not hard already, work up a boner before you go in.

Make physical contact with her. Hold her hand. Hug her. Put your arm around her waist. Maybe let your hand drop to her ass as you enter the room.

When you get to the room, drop your drawers right in front of her. Then, boner on full display, pull your money out, fan it out, waist high so she can see aaaall those Lincolns and Ben on the top and Little Brother below. Peel off the fee. Show her the rest and place it on your clothes, with your keys on top.

When she comes back in the room, jump up on the table and give it you best stripper dance. Wag it at her. Lay down, face up. NEVER put the drape over you. Put it on the chair or side table, before she comes back to the room.

Then, wag it at her again. "Daaaaamn! Look at that!" Point at Little Brother.

I guarantee you will have communicated that you want a FULL BODY massage.
Bill... quit giving dick wagging advice before lunch.. haha!
Sorry, T-T. M'bad.