Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

These woman had lot of dick in pussy but it well use.
Checking in. Hehe
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2021, 03:19 PM
These woman had lot of dick in pussy but it well use. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Kinda of a turn off LOL This is why I love ladies new to the game
Ok here is my question, we all know that a man can have ED issues as he gets older.
Can a provider wear out her Vagina??
Ok here is my question, we all know that a man can have ED issues as he gets older.
Can a provider wear out her Vagina?? Originally Posted by Financeman22
Speaking Only For Myself: I have never met a man in The Real World that lead a Healthy Lifestyle and suffered from ED. Regardless of Age.

Vaginas push out babies and Kegels are a Smart Woman's Best Friend. No matter how much any woman has gassed a guy up in session, there is not a dick in the hobby that a good Kegel can't fix

Happy Hobbying and Lead a Healthy Lifestyle!
well I am 57 and my kitty is still nice and tight
(and i am multi orgasmic so as playtime proceeds,she gets even tighter lol!
Can a provider wear out her Vagina?? Originally Posted by Financeman22
The vagina is a muscle.

Do your abs get loose from too many crunches? Do your biceps get loose from lifting too many weights? No... The more you use any muscle, the tighter and more toned it gets.

Besides, I don’t think most of us are dealing with John Holmes on a regular basis.
Use it or lose it As they say
I gotta nominate Ava Sweets to this list.
Congratulations to Ginger Doll for two reasons!

For reaching reaching 650 reviews and also for being Eccie's top reviewed lady!!! Ladies and gentlemen, please congratulate the beautiful Ginger!

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1...=eccie_reviews
Thank you so much, babe!! You rock!
Here’s one I just took tonight!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 97275707-1948-4476-8ED8-ABF95E0C0A2E.jpeg (397.3 KB, 413 views)
Here’s one I just took tonight! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Gotta love the cleavage!
Wiz and Ginger sitting in a....

Ok, Ginger, let some of us know if you think about the frozen northern wastelands of Missouri/Kansas
Gotta love the cleavage! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Thank you, hon.

Wiz and Ginger sitting in a....

Ok, Ginger, let some of us know if you think about the frozen northern wastelands of Missouri/Kansas Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was just there a few weeks ago hon! So sorry I missed you! Next time for sure.