Where to get the best rimjob?

Something I wanna experience for the first time. What provider (ASP or otherwise) would you recommend?

Anyone who's an expert with the prostate
I don't know if she's still in the hobby but Macy Doll was amazing at rimming. Danielle D is good at rimming as well but I haven't seen her in 3 months. I haven't dabbled into the prostate massage so I couldn't help you there. I believe PinkBooty does but I haven't seen her yet.
I don't know if she's still in the hobby but Macy Doll was amazing at rimming. Danielle D is good at rimming as well but I haven't seen her in 3 months. I haven't dabbled into the prostate massage so I couldn't help you there. I believe PinkBooty does but I haven't seen her yet. Originally Posted by Jayr3000.1
Where do I find them? I'm pretty new to this hobby
I volunteer as tribute ! Lol but I’d definitely love to be your first
I 2nd macy.doll she's great at that, wjat a tongue, idk if she still comes to town anymore but Karen was also very well versed.
I volunteer as tribute ! Lol but I’d definitely love to be your first Originally Posted by Honeysweetness

I'm down!!!
Sweet Angel has a rep for this, but may require you to take a shower at her incall.

Good luck.
Discount tire has a good selection. Lol
Discount tire has a good selection. Lol Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
We have a comedian in our midsts.

Touché
Sweet Angel has a rep for this, but may require you to take a shower at her incall.

Good luck. Originally Posted by Nautymyday
Sweet angel no longer offers that service.
You need to make your way to Houston...several there that offer...
What about massage places that offer either that or fingering?
And why haven't we seen each other yet? ��
And why haven't we seen each other yet? �� Originally Posted by PinkBooty210
As if I needed another reason to see you again 😉