Random access?

Okay, I understand that I lost whatever Premium Access I had before vacation. However, I am still unable to post in some areas (like Welcome Thread) and I can not access my old revie... I mean... Encounter Reports. Yet, I can occasionally access some of the older Encounter Reports of some of the ladies - but just some.

Any thoughts? I would rather have access to my own Encounter Reports because they contain contact information that I would like to have. Why would I be able to access some older reviews and not others??
Okay, I understand that I lost whatever Premium Access I had before vacation. However, I am still unable to post in some areas (like Welcome Thread) and I can not access my old revie... I mean... Encounter Reports. Yet, I can occasionally access some of the older Encounter Reports of some of the ladies - but just some.

Any thoughts? I would rather have access to my own Encounter Reports because they contain contact information that I would like to have. Why would I be able to access some older reviews and not others??
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I am having the same problem
work in progress.. I can access all of my old reviews, but a few days ago I could not access all.
I can't access any of my old ones
I agree with all above. I can see the reviews I wrote, but cannot review older reviews.