Maybe take some notes?

Pretty funny and true meme
HAhaha good one!! #1 is bad for us !! Haha
Twirl the head with the tounge yes..... a master at that u have become NLN!!!! The dark side i sense in you!
I have surpassed the Master level LOL im on the senior level now.
You definitely do suck one hell of a dick, and , no offense, but... there is ONLY ONE Master Head.

However, I LOVE A GOOD CHALLENGE. We could go HEAD 2 HEAD.

Whatcha say NLN?

(all in good fun, of course)
Now things are getting Fun~ Im definitely down, but as ive said- i believe i passed the "master" title. So you can keep that title lol ill just be SeniorMaster. Nothin wrong with a dick suckin competition though, what do ya say guys? Xo NLN.
That's sweet. I wish i had the confidence to just name myself when i was your age. Instead, i've been blessed with many years on my knees EARNING the title of MasterHead.
But I'm psyched to see the GANGBANG IS BACK ON!
NLN was pretty good to me..👅😰
Well i had to name my self somethin people kept trying to call me "your title" so i had to come up with somethin
LOL
Oh shit ......it's on for a dong suk competition!!

I'm game. Do we get those big number cards to hold up after each suck off??

Anyone know where we can make this happen in the ring?

Hahaha this is great !!
#7 doesn't make sense and I like pepper.
Like u know take ur hands and do half circles like the pepper u have to grind in the shaker i guess is what i took it as LOL
Actually, pepper grinder is a two hand movement. Each hand is wrapped around the cock and swivels out and in the opposite direction of the opposing hand. It is difficult to do while sucking so I improvised a one-handed move that works just as well and accomplishes both.
Experience has it's advantages.
It sounds like NLN has it down or up depending on your point of view. Wish you were in Texas NLN. You sound amazong!!