Talk About GPS!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1503462
Wow WTF! Granted a great ass fuck but wanting 350 and 450!!
NFW!!
More like GAS
LMAO
Sounds like she's been saving her nuts and probably doesn't need the business as much.

She's probably ..

• Seeking fewer clients for more money which is the expected norm for most popular providers.

• Figuring out how her body can best benefit her rather than us.

• Testing the waters knowing she can always drop prices back down if business completely dies.

In this country you'll never get what you desire unless you just go for it. Business 101.

That being said she is definitely suffering from GPS or GAS considering the unnecessary attitude which is a complete turnoff.

One of the appeals of Greek to me is the fact that it is a "special" less worn out path. When one becomes popular as an ass provider they become less desirable to me than a no Greek provider.

I'll take a basic menu provider any day over an ass worn "Greek Queen". Then again I will take a basic provider who offers me Greek any day over a No Greek provider.
So what would be fair?
  • onei
  • 09-23-2015, 11:17 PM
Guaranteed not $450 - I don't care who she is. I've had all she has to offer for $150h many times.
P411 and Eccie only, she's going for high dollar rollers, she probably will get them as she is eliminating the average local monger.

IB
Wow, from a 100 hh pimped out ho on BP to a 350 hr provider on Eccie.

The American dream
More power to her...

The wonderful thing about the demand curve is that it plays no favorites. Over time the only way she can keep that rate structure is by earning it on every date. That's a tough standard to meet day in day out. Given the number of other proven options at lower price points I don't see a lot of demand...
Glad I don't have to think about it ... NO CIM.
  • Li
  • 09-26-2015, 03:39 AM
Why does it even matter If you aren't going to see her? I really don't see the point of starting a thread about it. If u don't like it, keep it pushin.. Find some half priced hoe that suits ur taste and call it a day. Fuckhead.
Why does it even matter If you aren't going to see her? I really don't see the point of starting a thread about it. If u don't like it, keep it pushin.. Find some half priced hoe that suits ur taste and call it a day. Fuckhead. Originally Posted by Li
No need to resort to name calling. That ain't cool.
that sounds like very little money. Granted, I'm not sure what is the norm for providers to charge.
has a pimply ass ...wtf she thinking
Posted today. Sent a PM and she quoted $350 and no V-jay play at all.