Encounter: ASA , ASA , ASA ! She gave me everything, except her ASSSssa !! 😜 - @ Pearls

99Date: 11/29/18
Name: ASA
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: Ables, west Dallas
Phone: ^^^^
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: All acronyms and some (read ROS) , covered, GFE, a very dynamic playmate.
Hair Length and Color: Highlights in hazelnut hair, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Spunky, 5.3, A+ tits, pretty, interesting eyes, cute ass, shaved, uniformly tanned, soft skin, great shape, bouncy, drained me in more ways than one.
Recommendation: YES and WOW!
nice review..

Thanks for the review tx guy I've been waiting for her to cum back
Someone said in the Pearls lineup thread that she used the name Beautiful a month or so ago. If that is true , Asa is Fucking Beautiful and i am going to get my vitamins and ginseng tea and call ASAP for an appointment.
That was me 95% certain that's her she can keep up with my body, straddles me like a rodeo.
Nice girl. I think she also went by the name Alice at Top Star.
  • Gar
  • 12-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Good review...Thanks
Thanks review she sounds sweet
Time to make a visit
I'm going to have to make a stop by. I was with Sasha recently ,who by the way set a new bar for me, and this review makes it sound like her but with a better body.
She is a hottie, for sure ! Her English skills are still a work in progress but who cares ?
  • Gar
  • 12-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Someone said in the Pearls lineup thread that she used the name Beautiful a month or so ago. . Originally Posted by Ron Wood
Thanks
sounds like an amazing time. great review
  • GT5
  • 12-06-2018, 01:31 PM
That an atention grabbing headline. I need to get more PA credit, if i go AMPing so i can read the ROS , and why not pick ASA as a first visit. I heard she is hot. At least that's my plan A for now.
Asa has a great attitude.