Encounter: First time with Coco

Date: 1/11/2019
Name: Coco
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Near Harry Hines and Royal
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, Nuru, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, SS, Mish, CG, ACG, Doggy, Prone Bone
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short, thick - a bit of tummy fat, C cups, long nipples, bare kitty (no labia), had mascara on

Recommendation: Yes
great review! we saw Coco the same day.. your review made a couple of small points that mine did not, such as the mascara.. Coco had fake glittery lashes on, I didn't notice until she got on her knees and engulfed my cock in her mouth, and I looked down and saw the glitter.. of course, I didn't care about anything else when Coco sucked me, Napalm Bombs could have been landing around me, LOL..

also, the "no labia".. well put, and accurate.. no folds or anything, just a nice slit to slide right in.. a tight slit.. I love Coco
  • Gar
  • 01-13-2019, 09:38 PM
Is that the same Coco that use to be at Pearls?
Is this the coco that was at jade?
Is this the coco that was at jade? Originally Posted by mtgguy1
no.. I think.

Is that the same Coco that use to be at Pearls? Originally Posted by Gar
yes! and if you loved her at Pearls, you will love her at Nagoya.
  • Gar
  • 01-14-2019, 10:51 AM
Thanks Chung.
How would you answer your SO if she sees glitter on your tool?
How would you answer your SO if she sees glitter on your tool? Originally Posted by Amp1234
Ha!

better than being a Tool of Gary Glitter!

Gary.jpg
by the way, as I said, we saw Coco the same day, and we also asked about Sharon that same day! I was told she had gone shopping, and in fact, she showed up before I finished my session with Coco.. Sharon was not "out sick" as you posted, she was never sick.. unless you mean she was sick that she didn't get to Nordstrom before their shoe sale ended, LOL..

whomever told you Sharon was sick got it wrong. go back this Friday, she will be ready at Nagoya.. besides, she cut up her credit card